Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Scary coincidences again
22-12-2016, 11:02 AM
I suppose that makes sense like there have been a few misses so hypothetically speaking if you thought of some really obscure characters and they showed up in a day or so but there was a few misses would you not be to bothered I know I ask something like this before but I value your opinions
22-12-2016, 11:04 AM
(22-12-2016 11:02 AM)Denzil Wrote:  I suppose that makes sense like there have been a few misses so hypothetically speaking if you thought of some really obscure characters and they showed up in a day or so but there was a few misses would you not be to bothered I know I ask something like this before but I value your opinions

No not bothered.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
22-12-2016, 11:10 AM
And if that sort of thing happened about 5 or 6 times in one week you would not be to botherd
22-12-2016, 11:16 AM
(22-12-2016 11:10 AM)Denzil Wrote:  And if that sort of thing happened about 5 or 6 times in one week you would not be to botherd

Not if I was on my phone all day going to sites like that like you do Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
22-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Well I am mainly on Facebook but I am part of lots of groups so I lot of stuff dose come up I mean if it was God then there would not be misses you would think
22-12-2016, 11:20 AM
(22-12-2016 11:18 AM)Denzil Wrote:  Well I am mainly on Facebook but I am part of lots of groups so I lot of stuff dose come up I mean if it was God then there would not be misses you would think

Agreed.

22-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Can I ask if it's not to personal who you became an atheist it's true a lot of things about religion don't make much sense to me but I am still irrational I guess
22-12-2016, 11:27 AM
(22-12-2016 11:23 AM)Denzil Wrote:  Can I ask if it's not to personal who you became an atheist it's true a lot of things about religion don't make much sense to me but I am still irrational I guess

Because of the "morals" in the Bible. Because of the God in the Bible. Because biblical history and "science" don't add up to actual science and actual history. Because of archaeology which discounts some of the stories. Because of all of the gazillions of other gods and religions out there, each believing they have the *true* god. Because I don't believe we need a god to explain things in our world.