Scheduled Maintenance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Scheduled Maintenance
This forum will be offline for roughly 1hr between 3-4am US Central time. Just doing some routine maintenance, updates, and backups.

Making preparations to move the site to a bigger server.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
08-12-2011, 05:49 PM
RE: Scheduled Maintenance
Is that six hours behind GMT?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
(08-12-2011 05:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is that six hours behind GMT?

No, it's 6 ahead. I think.
08-12-2011, 07:23 PM
(08-12-2011 06:13 PM)Atheist Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 05:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Is that six hours behind GMT?

No, it's 6 ahead. I think.

GMT-6 (behind)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2011, 08:01 PM
This is crap. And just what do you think I'm supposed to do during the hours I'm probably supposed to be asleep? Bullshit. Screw you Deepthought. Screw you and your maintenance. Making things better like an asshole. Wink

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2011, 08:04 PM
(08-12-2011 08:01 PM)lucradis Wrote:  This is crap. And just what do you think I'm supposed to do during the hours I'm probably supposed to be asleep? Bullshit. Screw you Deepthought. Screw you and your maintenance. Making things better like an asshole. Wink

Perfect timing for me. It will be down around 9-10 in the morning over here, that's the middle of the night for me, I generally don't get up before midday unless it's a special occasion Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
09-12-2011, 06:29 AM
I postponed this update due to a complication. Sad Doesn't look like it will be easy to implement so I'll try again tomorrow.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
09-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Now when you're cleaning up around here you "might" come across some ahh.... not exactly living people placed in what might or might not be the closet. If you happen to come across such a thing just remember that I have no knowledge what so ever about such things. Okay? Yah? Good.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
09-12-2011, 06:49 AM
(09-12-2011 06:37 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Now when you're cleaning up around here you "might" come across some ahh.... not exactly living people placed in what might or might not be the closet. If you happen to come across such a thing just remember that I have no knowledge what so ever about such things. Okay? Yah? Good.

So that's what happened to all those Christians who came here, trolled for a day and then mysteriously vanished was it?

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-12-2011, 05:01 AM
Ok, I had to reset some parts of the template and update some of the plugins. The likes system should be working properly now with search functionality. Let me know if there are any issues with anything.

BTW. I disabled the mobile browsing template so don't go reporting problems with that.