Scheduled Maintenance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2011, 09:02 AM
RE: Scheduled Maintenance
Who are you stranger? Is that you deep? What happened to your face?
Are we saying goodbye to the mobile version for good? I hope not as I mostly visit using it, but if so I suppose I shall live.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 09:16 AM
What's happened to the likes given/received? Everyone only seems to have a fraction of their previous amounts.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2011, 09:22 AM
(10-12-2011 09:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Who are you stranger? Is that you deep? What happened to your face?
Are we saying goodbye to the mobile version for good? I hope not as I mostly visit using it, but if so I suppose I shall live.

As for me, and my House, I always switch off the mobile version anyways. Try it. It'll be good for your soul.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-12-2011, 09:47 AM
So far so good. Thanks DT.

Just visiting.

-SR
10-12-2011, 10:43 AM
I cant watch embedded youtube videos now. Is it just me or is it happening to other people as well??? I can see the box with the play button and the title of the video but when I click on them nothing happens Huh

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Wait. So there's just some new admin guy named.....admin? Mysterious.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
10-12-2011, 06:35 PM
So, apparently they found the bodies of Parture, Jesus H Christ, fatihbarut and Megamaster in the closet. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Hamata?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-12-2011, 12:37 AM
(10-12-2011 09:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Who are you stranger? Is that you deep? What happened to your face?

The mobile version will be back. I'm just wanting to add an improved version. That one was almost 1 year old.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
11-12-2011, 12:46 AM
You have 666 posts Smile also is it just me or was the like button on he other side before?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2011, 12:58 AM
(11-12-2011 12:46 AM)lucradis Wrote:  You have 666 posts Smile also is it just me or was the like button on he other side before?

lol, yeah your right. It was on the other side but with the template resets I lost some of my edits. Not a big deal though.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss