Schindler's List

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Schindler's List
Well I give this movie a little preview, I must say, I am very disappointed. I expected more gassing, more details, more torture, more holocaust. Instead all I'm given is a shitty black and white film where the only good thing that I could relate with were the german songs which DID NOT even do them justice.

Here is Erika in her FULL GLORY!

and the only other good thing was Liam Neeson.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToh_X5GAfCTM3tkfzezy1...rc3r3AsIKw]

I'd recognize that bastard's voice any day of the week. Other than these two things though the movie was complete shit. It was so utterly boring that I couldn't even make it all the way through and had to skip to see if there was anything even remotely interesting after the first hour.

I give this movie a 0/10 don't watch it's crap. Not because it was in black and white (although color would have actually been better) but because IT'S BORING.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Schindler's List
I actually liked this movie.

What is wrong with this computers dictionary... It tried to tell me 'movie' was spelt wrong and I had to add it. This happens a lot.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
(01-02-2013 06:11 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I actually liked this movie.

What is wrong with this computers dictionary... It tried to tell me 'movie' was spelt wrong and I had to add it. This happens a lot.
How can you possibly like it?! IT'S utter crap! Jesus Christ if I shit out a holocaust story will you eat it up like it was cherry cheese cakes?!
01-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Try Tarentino!
02-02-2013, 01:47 PM
(01-02-2013 06:08 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I'd recognize that bastard's voice any day of the week. Other than these two things though the movie was complete shit. It was so utterly boring that I couldn't even make it all the way through and had to skip to see if there was anything even remotely interesting after the first hour.

I give this movie a 0/10 don't watch it's crap. Not because it was in black and white (although color would have actually been better) but because IT'S BORING.

If you think the movie was boring, then you have no fucking tastes. And you can't rate a movie with 0 Laughat

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
[+] 3 users Like Chaos's post
02-02-2013, 02:37 PM
That was one of the most powerful and moving films I've ever watched. The fact that it bored you just shows you lack taste, as has been pointed out.

Schindler's list is more or less *factual*. This was done by human beings to each other. It wasn't just a crazy movie with lots of really twisted gory bits made for your entertainment. It was real. It was not a long time ago. It could *very easily* happen again.
02-02-2013, 02:43 PM
(02-02-2013 01:47 PM)Chaos Wrote:  If you think the movie was boring, then you have no fucking tastes. And you can't rate a movie with 0 Laughat
Well guess what? I just did rate this movie a 0, it sucks that much. I've watched black and white films before, while they do have some antique feeling to them they are still watchable. And that's not the reason why I rated this film so poorly.

I rated it so poorly because, it's fucking crap, there is not one good thing in this movie! NOT ONE! Even Liam Neeson couldn't make it better! LIAM FUCKING NEESON! Oh god the dialogue was just terrible! TERRIBLE! Barely any camera movement at all, ANGLES MATTER. And all the angles sucked.

Excuse me if I don't suck the dick of a famous movie director.
02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
(02-02-2013 02:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  That was one of the most powerful and moving films I've ever watched. The fact that it bored you just shows you lack taste, as has been pointed out.

Schindler's list is more or less *factual*. This was done by human beings to each other. It wasn't just a crazy movie with lots of really twisted gory bits made for your entertainment. It was real. It was not a long time ago. It could *very easily* happen again.
Oh no they got their heads shaved, got new clothes, sent to take a shower. That's so terrible, I'm crying really real tears right now. What was so powerful about this movie? I did not see anything powerful about it, NOTHING! Sure they got sent to some camps, big fucking woopdie fucking do.

Yes if this is all that there is, in this movie, then it is VERY historically accurate. Which actually surprises me in the fact that it actually portrays the 'holocaust' as it REALLY happened but that's BORING! Where's the gassing? The skinning of humans? The Starvation? The Diseases? Where is this?! That's the interesting gruesome fantasy and fantasy is what entertains people!

Were they sent to Auschwitz? I wasn't paying attention to where they were sent to, that's not how they did it! That's not how they gassed people! They had canisters! of PELLETS the showers were just showers! They dumped the pellets in from the roof! THIS MOVIE SUCKS! And is historically inaccurate to the holocaust!

Maybe I'm the one who has taste in movies? Have you ever thought of that? Maybe you're the one who has no taste, and just decides to suck movie dick when ever someone tells you it's dough gewd!
02-02-2013, 02:53 PM
(02-02-2013 02:43 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Well guess what? I just did rate this movie a 0, it sucks that much. I've watched black and white films before, while they do have some antique feeling to them they are still watchable. And that's not the reason why I rated this film so poorly.

I rated it so poorly because, it's fucking crap, there is not one good thing in this movie! NOT ONE! Even Liam Neeson couldn't make it better! LIAM FUCKING NEESON! Oh god the dialogue was just terrible! TERRIBLE! Barely any camera movement at all, ANGLES MATTER. And all the angles sucked.

Excuse me if I don't suck the dick of a famous movie director.

0 doesn't mean anything, really. Consider

But which are your favorite black and white movies? If this movie sucked donkey balls, then you should know some badass movies. So, which are those? Consider

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
02-02-2013, 03:02 PM
(02-02-2013 02:53 PM)Chaos Wrote:  0 doesn't mean anything, really. Consider

But which are your favorite black and white movies? If this movie sucked donkey balls, then you should know some badass movies. So, which are those? Consider
Best Black and White movie Ever

Some of my more favorite movies, are Beowulf and Grendel (a slow movie but with authenticity at nearly every turn), Troy is another good authentic movie. Moon is a slow movie like Beowulf and Grendel but it keeps you interested. Another good movie is All Quiet On The Western Front, great movie! There's another good WWI movie out there but I can't exactly place a name on it right now.
[+] 2 users Like Nappa's post