Schindler's List

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Schindler's List
(02-02-2013 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, your favorite b&w movie is a Nazi propaganda film. Consider

I think the picture is clear now.

It's a historically invaluable piece to me, it shows what Germany was like during the 1930's. As a person who doesn't believe in the holocaust, and who was able to move passed being a brainwashed bitch I can also enjoy things you can't. Like the film for example, I am also able to look at historical events from a neutral standpoint and not let my government fuck me into submission to be their perfect little bitch. Which also allows me to view recent conflicts with skepticism this includes things besides WWII, such as the Vietnam War, the Cold War, the Korean War, and the War on Civilians, 2001 - 20??.

You must accept that the moment you stepped foot into that horrendous place they call public or private school that you were brainwashed from the start.

History can not be viewed from only one perspective Chas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 05:47 PM
(02-02-2013 05:00 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, your favorite b&w movie is a Nazi propaganda film. Consider

I think the picture is clear now.

It's a historically invaluable piece to me, it shows what Germany was like during the 1930's. As a person who doesn't believe in the holocaust, and who was able to move passed being a brainwashed bitch I can also enjoy things you can't. Like the film for example, I am also able to look at historical events from a neutral standpoint and not let my government fuck me into submission to be their perfect little bitch. Which also allows me to view recent conflicts with skepticism this includes things besides WWII, such as the Vietnam War, the Cold War, the Korean War, and the War on Civilians, 2001 - 20??.

You must accept that the moment you stepped foot into that horrendous place they call public or private school that you were brainwashed from the start.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of propaganda.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-02-2013, 05:51 PM
(02-02-2013 04:41 PM)Nappa Wrote:  That is so not even right. This society must really enjoy to suck holocaust dick. Oh look something about the holocaust! Let's rate it 100%! Hurr Durr! I can name 100 movies that are better than Schindler's List the only movie I think might go along with it is this one viking's movie.

[Image: look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre...he-sky.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
02-02-2013, 06:13 PM
(02-02-2013 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 05:00 PM)Nappa Wrote:  It's a historically invaluable piece to me, it shows what Germany was like during the 1930's. As a person who doesn't believe in the holocaust, and who was able to move passed being a brainwashed bitch I can also enjoy things you can't. Like the film for example, I am also able to look at historical events from a neutral standpoint and not let my government fuck me into submission to be their perfect little bitch. Which also allows me to view recent conflicts with skepticism this includes things besides WWII, such as the Vietnam War, the Cold War, the Korean War, and the War on Civilians, 2001 - 20??.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of propaganda.
I understand the concept of propaganda most well, that's how I was able to tell that the holocaust was nothing more than hyped up late and post war propaganda. Remember Chas, Remember my dear friend Chas! How Hitler used the power of propaganda to make his people worship him! Remember Chas! Remember!

Oh but Chas good pal Chas! Remember how dirty and vile the Nazi Wazi's are? Such murderous scum! Such Villainous criminals! Chassy Wassy do you not remember that the Nazi Wazi's are the Evil Weasels?

Good sir Chas how many times is it? How much does the West portray the Nazi's as the most evil villainous scum that has EVER existed? Don't you think that might be a little bit Propagandist?

Surely only an imbecilic moron would believe that the actions of a few would represent the many! That's even if what was said happened actually happened! Even though there is no Archeological evidence to support many of the claims of mass murder, though there is overwhelming archeological evidence to support the claim of concentration camps.
03-02-2013, 06:00 PM
(02-02-2013 06:13 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Remember my dear friend Chas! How Hitler used the power of propaganda to make his people worship him!

No he didn't. Goebbels used propaganda to sell the raving bigotry of a group of people who happened to incorporate what some deranged, brain damaged, shell shocked, mustard gassed thirty four year old guy who wrote his memoirs while incarcerated in prison for being a prick. Hitler could have been anyone; there were a lot of bigots running around at that time, filled with old wives tales and superstitions and he was just one of them. Anyone of the several thousand people to exploit the Versailles Treaty and the economic, social, and political conditions in Germany after the war could have written the things he did in his book.

For such a loud mouth naziwannabe, you sure don't know much about them. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Kim have you even seen schindler's list?
03-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I have seen this film. It is a work of fiction based on a book by Thomas Keneally which I've also read. It is a work of fiction based on the true story of German industrialist and war profiteer Oskar Schindler, who was confronted with the horror of the extermination camps and gambled his life and fortune to rescue 1,300 Jews from the gas chambers. Many of those surviving Jews came forward to corroborate this story and many were extensively interviewed several times.

This became the story of Jews saving a Nazi sympathizer from execution. You are a compassionless dunce. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
03-02-2013, 07:47 PM
(03-02-2013 07:00 PM)kim Wrote:  I have seen this film. It is a work of fiction based on a book by Thomas Keneally which I've also read. It is a work of fiction based on the true story of German industrialist and war profiteer Oskar Schindler, who was confronted with the horror of the extermination camps and gambled his life and fortune to rescue 1,300 Jews from the gas chambers. Many of those surviving Jews came forward to corroborate this story and many were extensively interviewed several times.

This became the story of Jews saving a Nazi sympathizer from execution. You are a compassionless dunce. Drinking Beverage
You realize that if the holocaust was a fabricated story then hundreds if not thousands of people have been wrongly accused and most of them executed?

So what did you think of the movie though?
03-02-2013, 08:03 PM
(03-02-2013 07:47 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 07:00 PM)kim Wrote:  I have seen this film. It is a work of fiction based on a book by Thomas Keneally which I've also read. It is a work of fiction based on the true story of German industrialist and war profiteer Oskar Schindler, who was confronted with the horror of the extermination camps and gambled his life and fortune to rescue 1,300 Jews from the gas chambers. Many of those surviving Jews came forward to corroborate this story and many were extensively interviewed several times.

You realize that if the holocaust was a fabricated story then hundreds if not thousands of people have been wrongly accused and most of them executed?

So what did you think of the movie though?
What reason do you have to believe that it was fabricated?
Show us the evidence.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

03-02-2013, 08:09 PM
(03-02-2013 08:03 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  What reason do you have to believe that it was fabricated?
Show us the evidence.
I'm sorry I can't do that, that would require a new thread about the holocaust that I can't make otherwise I'd be banned and it would be deleted. Really sorry.