Schindler's List

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Schindler's List
(09-02-2013 06:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 05:43 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Wishing something was something it isn't, is a sign of making one lose credibility if that's what comes off as their giant criticism. As well as the label, boring.
I find your generalizations disturbing commander.

[Image: choke.jpg]
I find your comprehension on information appalling.

Your exact words were: "I expected more gassing, more details, more torture, more holocaust" and "IT'S BORING"

generalizations? Not quite. Just relaying how appear.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 08:41 PM
(09-02-2013 08:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 06:30 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I find your generalizations disturbing commander.
I find your comprehension on information appalling.

Your exact words were: "I expected more gassing, more details, more torture, more holocaust" and "IT'S BORING"

I'm sorry you dumb fuck, I just don't see shaving hair, stripping clothes, and giving people showers to help stop the spread of lice which carry disease that which would potentially save their lives to be some sort of heinous crime.
09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
(09-02-2013 08:41 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 08:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I find your comprehension on information appalling.

I'm sorry you dumb fuck, I just don't see shaving hair, stripping clothes, and giving people showers to help stop the spread of lice which carry disease that which would potentially save their lives to be some sort of heinous crime.
You really have quite a messed up train of thought here... Let me get this.. I'm generalizing... because I don't agree with you that the holocaust is a lie?

And again, demonstrating your belief over judging a work of art is proving that your take is biased. Perhaps if you granted a critical review downgrading the film, that wouldn't be the case, and that has been done even though it's generally praised.

09-02-2013, 09:04 PM
(09-02-2013 08:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You really have quite a messed up train of thought here... Let me get this.. I'm generalizing... because I don't agree with you that the holocaust is a lie?

And again, demonstrating your belief over judging a work of art is proving that your take is biased. Perhaps if you granted a critical review downgrading the film, that wouldn't be the case, and that has been done even though it's generally praised.
"Wishing something was something it isn't, is a sign of making one lose
credibility if that's what comes off as their giant criticism. As well
as the label, boring."

Does not apply to all wishy washies.

My take is biased? If mine is then so is yours.

A lot of things are praised, even though they're fucking shit. Halo 4 and Halo Reach were among them. If you pay people enough, they'll say whatever you want them to.

[Image: Holy-Sh!t.png]
09-02-2013, 09:11 PM
(09-02-2013 09:04 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 08:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You really have quite a messed up train of thought here... Let me get this.. I'm generalizing... because I don't agree with you that the holocaust is a lie?

"Wishing something was something it isn't, is a sign of making one lose
credibility if that's what comes off as their giant criticism. As well
as the label, boring."

Does not apply to all wishy washies.

My take is biased? If mine is then so is yours.

A lot of things are praised, even though they're fucking shit. Halo 4 and Halo Reach were among them. If you pay people enough, they'll say whatever you want them to.

[Image: Holy-Sh!t.png]
Every single human is biased... but there's a matter of calling it biased to an extend where the word is worthy. Stepping back from your expectation and view on the scenario to judge the art is a matter of attempting to view it more objectively. It's a matter of taking yourself out of your personal context and view.

You definitely can pay of ways to get an image out there... but usually it takes a lot to pay of half a million random people.

09-02-2013, 09:14 PM
(09-02-2013 09:11 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Every single human is biased... but there's a matter of calling it biased to an extend where the word is worthy. Stepping back from your expectation and view on the scenario to judge the art is a matter of attempting to view it more objectively. It's a matter of taking yourself out of your personal context and view.

You definitely can pay of ways to get an image out there... but usually it takes a lot to pay of half a million random people.
Okay, so we're going to talk about how it was filmed is that right?

It's still shit. Making a film black and white and calling it 'a work of art' is nonsense. There have been black and white films for more than half a century and they all had to be judged on their merit, not because they were black and white.