Schitzophrenia

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
26-07-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Schitzophrenia
You need to get him on new meds. Like Girly said, spike his food or drink with it. It can be controlled with meds these days, you are subjecting yourself and him to unnecessary stress and discomfort.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:These newer medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of debilitating side effects than do conventional medications. They include:
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Clozapine (Clozaril, Fazaclo ODT)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2013, 12:27 PM
(26-07-2013 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  You need to get him on new meds. Like Girly said, spike his food or drink with it. It can be controlled with meds these days, you are subjecting yourself and him to unnecessary stress and discomfort.

If I even suggested it, he would attack me! He fears all forms of authority. My family and I have had to call the cops on several occasions. Many years ago, there was a situation where he was in our living room, with a loaded shotgun. Not aimed at us. Some imaginary villain. He left for a minute, to use the bathroom and I unloaded it. Everyone was terrified. This is just one episode.
26-07-2013, 12:30 PM
(26-07-2013 12:27 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 12:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  You need to get him on new meds. Like Girly said, spike his food or drink with it. It can be controlled with meds these days, you are subjecting yourself and him to unnecessary stress and discomfort.

If I even suggested it, he would attack me! He fears all forms of authority. My family and I have had to call the cops on several occasions. Many years ago, there was a situation where he was in our living room, with a loaded shotgun. Not aimed at us. Some imaginary villain. He left for a minute, to use the bathroom and I unloaded it. Everyone was terrified. This is just one episode.

That is why you sneek it into his food or drink.

26-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Buy the way. The meds never helped anyway.
26-07-2013, 12:31 PM
(26-07-2013 12:30 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Buy the way. The meds never helped anyway.

That's why they have new ones.

26-07-2013, 12:32 PM
(26-07-2013 12:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 12:27 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  If I even suggested it, he would attack me! He fears all forms of authority. My family and I have had to call the cops on several occasions. Many years ago, there was a situation where he was in our living room, with a loaded shotgun. Not aimed at us. Some imaginary villain. He left for a minute, to use the bathroom and I unloaded it. Everyone was terrified. This is just one episode.

That is why you sneek it into his food or drink.

You don't understand: I would have to get him back on his meds. Take him to a doctor or whatever. He wouldn't allow it.
26-07-2013, 12:34 PM
You can order these out of Mexico or India without prescription. Ask girly for a link.

You can look up all instructions and dosages etc. online.

26-07-2013, 12:35 PM
(26-07-2013 12:27 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  

I assume he longer has access to the shotgun?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 12:38 PM
I don't think I could trust unapproved meds for my brother. What if he took something that killed him and I had to explain how it got into his food?