Schitzophrenia

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
30-07-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Schitzophrenia
(28-07-2013 06:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 03:37 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  You said what you thought Dom. That's what you should do. I said what I thought. I wish I hadn't said it in such an angry way. But anger is what I felt. If god were out there, he would have made me perfect. But he isn't and neither of us are perfect.

Am I weak? Yes! Am I often wrong? Yes! I don't even know you, but you have been on my mind.

This is to anyone who is interested in anything I may have to say: I am a human being. I am wrong sometimes. I am right sometimes. Sometimes I am confused. I am scared, mean, horney, ugly on some days and beautiful others?

I won't always be right here. I won't always be pleasant. The "Devil" in me will creep up!

Should I go away? Am I too much too handle? Am I in the wrong place? Cause I don't know. If 5 of you tell me to leave, I will leave.

You weren't angry at me, you were angry at the situation. This is the help section. People get emotional. But you probably are in the wrong place of you are looking for constructive help that will actually work. You can likely find that quite easily if you call a good treatment center and ask for advice. Let us know what they suggest, it may help someone else too who may be reading here.

I think I was mad at you. Mad at the situation. And mad at me, because I couldn't handle the situation. Does that make any sense?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2013, 02:34 PM
(30-07-2013 02:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 01:53 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Thanks for the link. I might check it out. But I might not. Because I am wondering how much time I should spend in the virtual world. I realize that real people are behind the posts. But I don't need another addiction. I gotta start at least trying to do real things, in the real world.

There is no substitute for being around real people. Nothing on the internet can replace actual contact with people in a face to face manner. Nothing. No video game can be the same as a smile from someone.

Try to keep your life closer to nature. Eat foods that are as close to their natural state as possible. You don't have to become a vegitarian but just try to eat closer to nature.

What do you mean by "Closer to Nature?" Everything is nature! But, sometimes, after I eat I get really tired!" Any suggestions?
31-07-2013, 01:05 PM
(26-07-2013 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:26 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I'll bet you dollars to popcorn balls that the standards of India are not the same as those in the U.S.A.

Pharmacies in India and pharmacies in the US and pharmacies in general buy their drugs from the same manufacturers (at least the brand name ones, more flexibility with generics). There is no difference. But this is all irrelevant at this point since you are not his legal guardian.

(26-07-2013 02:57 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  It's illegal to drug anyone!

If you were his legal guardian you would be responsible and legally obligated to ensure he is properly medicated even if that means spiking his food. Since you are not, it would be illegal and irresponsible to medicate him. You are in a pickle and I don't see no easy way out. Get legal guardianship, institutionalize him, or maintain the status quo are the only options I see.

Drugs are prescribed by doctors. I am not a doctor and therefore don't have the authority to legally prescribe drugs. If a doctor prescribes Zanex or whatever for you (I don't know much about prescription drugs), you are legally allowed to take that drug. If I give them to you, I am a drug dealer. If I sprinkle them on your food, there are many crimes I would be guilty of.
31-07-2013, 01:11 PM
(26-07-2013 09:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  How i see it,is that spiking his food the generic drug that is perfectly legal and treats the "disease"
is the ethical thing to do. Although it is illegal,but you can jump trough the hole by letting your parents prepare the food.
And if you think the medicine is of lesser quality(wich i doubt),you can let any chemist test it.
Generic drugs are the exact same thing,only cheaper because they dont have a famous brand.
So,if i was you,i would order the meds,get them tested by a chemist,and let your parents prepare the food,let him eat the food.
Actually,i would personally prepare the food and spike it.
If i had the meds that would make my brother more sane,i wouldnt think twice about putting it in his food.
Even if it is illegal,it is the ethical thing to treat your brother's "disease".
I do not get you,in any way.

Morphine is a legal drug. It was given to both my parents, while they were Hospice patients. Try passing it out on a street corner. You will be arrested and convicted of a crime.
31-07-2013, 01:29 PM
(30-07-2013 02:34 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 02:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There is no substitute for being around real people. Nothing on the internet can replace actual contact with people in a face to face manner. Nothing. No video game can be the same as a smile from someone.

Try to keep your life closer to nature. Eat foods that are as close to their natural state as possible. You don't have to become a vegitarian but just try to eat closer to nature.

What do you mean by "Closer to Nature?" Everything is nature! But, sometimes, after I eat I get really tired!" Any suggestions?

Well, food is so processed that it's hardly natural. It's been so reconstituted it's hard to recognize it's natural source. If you can eat a peach instead of have chips it's closer to nature.

I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know what to tell you about getting tired after eating. It happens to me too. Part of it might be stress. Hard to say.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
31-07-2013, 02:28 PM
(31-07-2013 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 02:34 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  What do you mean by "Closer to Nature?" Everything is nature! But, sometimes, after I eat I get really tired!" Any suggestions?

Well, food is so processed that it's hardly natural. It's been so reconstituted it's hard to recognize it's natural source. If you can eat a peach instead of have chips it's closer to nature.

I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know what to tell you about getting tired after eating. It happens to me too. Part of it might be stress. Hard to say.

I wanted to do this as a new thread. But the new thread thing is really hard to find! This needs to be fixed! When you click on your name, "New Thread" should be an option. Just saying.

But: Processed food (all due respect dances!) Love to you for your conversation! But if I pick a peach, wash it and slice it, I have "processed" food. I think your concern is about preservatives? And additives? Maybe you are concerned about Genetically modified foods? (You can see why I wanted to start a new thread?)

The phrase "processed food" has no real meaning. All food is "Processed" But, more than that: The question of "Genetically modified" food is also a non issue. Food, flowers, grass, pigs have been "Genetically modified' for all of recorded history. When you mate a big male pig with a big female pig, in hopes of creating big pig children, you have genetically modified your pigs.

I wanted to make this a general discussion about a subject that "dances for two" Who has been really nice and helpful to me. So as to not insult "dances".

But, either I am stupid, or the ability to create a new thread is too difficult for newbies. Either way, this need to be fixed! Because, even idiots, like me, should be able to communicate freely.
01-08-2013, 11:09 AM
(31-07-2013 02:28 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 01:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, food is so processed that it's hardly natural. It's been so reconstituted it's hard to recognize it's natural source. If you can eat a peach instead of have chips it's closer to nature.

I wanted to do this as a new thread. But the new thread thing is really hard to find! This needs to be fixed! When you click on your name, "New Thread" should be an option. Just saying.

But: Processed food (all due respect dances!) Love to you for your conversation! But if I pick a peach, wash it and slice it, I have "processed" food. I think your concern is about preservatives? And additives? Maybe you are concerned about Genetically modified foods? (You can see why I wanted to start a new thread?)

The phrase "processed food" has no real meaning. All food is "Processed" But, more than that: The question of "Genetically modified" food is also a non issue. Food, flowers, grass, pigs have been "Genetically modified' for all of recorded history. When you mate a big male pig with a big female pig, in hopes of creating big pig children, you have genetically modified your pigs.

I wanted to make this a general discussion about a subject that "dances for two" Who has been really nice and helpful to me. So as to not insult "dances".

But, either I am stupid, or the ability to create a new thread is too difficult for newbies. Either way, this need to be fixed! Because, even idiots, like me, should be able to communicate freely.

I guess what I mean by processed foods is something like Cheeze Wiz which hardly resembles cheese. There are foods that are so far from their original source that it's almost not food. The cheese slices you buy in the dairy department can't be called "cheese" they are called "cheese product". It's more like rubber.

I'm not sure about GMO food. I actually don't think it's bad for people but I wonder about the insects it's supposed to be immune to. The insects seem to evolve quickly and overcome all the genetic modifications. That's kind of another discussion. Maybe we are inadvertently creating super insects and fungi.

Anyway, like this guy on tv was saying, if you ate like your grandmother or even greatgrandmother you should be ok. It's hard to do but it can be done.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
01-08-2013, 01:01 PM
(01-08-2013 11:09 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 02:28 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I wanted to do this as a new thread. But the new thread thing is really hard to find! This needs to be fixed! When you click on your name, "New Thread" should be an option. Just saying.

I guess what I mean by processed foods is something like Cheeze Wiz which hardly resembles cheese. There are foods that are so far from their original source that it's almost not food. The cheese slices you buy in the dairy department can't be called "cheese" they are called "cheese product". It's more like rubber.

I'm not sure about GMO food. I actually don't think it's bad for people but I wonder about the insects it's supposed to be immune to. The insects seem to evolve quickly and overcome all the genetic modifications. That's kind of another discussion. Maybe we are inadvertently creating super insects and fungi.

Anyway, like this guy on tv was saying, if you ate like your grandmother or even greatgrandmother you should be ok. It's hard to do but it can be done.

"cheese product". That's a personal peev of mine! Lol! I don't know what kind of product it is. But it sure as hell isn't cheese!

I think I'm in favor of GMO food. Because I think it's helping to feed the world. But I share your concerns about it's effects on insects.