School Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-03-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: School Thread.
I was told today that atheism is a religion and that atheists worship Charles Darwin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thisguy's post
14-03-2013, 04:03 PM
(13-03-2013 08:59 PM)Thisguy Wrote:  I was told today that atheism is a religion and that atheists worship Charles Darwin

Wow, that's harsh man.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Guess who forgot to take a book home, and might not get to finish my homework because of it.

*me*

31-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Eh, my school isn't that bad. I have a bunch of friends, because of my awesome sense of humor. I also have a bunch of haters, but hey, haters gonna hate. I am a BAWS at my Physical Science class. Math, I'm fairly good at, but it's so FUCKING BORING, unlike science. We get math problems in Science too, but those always seem more fun though for some reason.

One thing that bugs me though, is that the school doesn't even touch the contraversial stuff. It won't teach evolution/carbon dating/big bang for fear of pissing off the christians, and it won't teach intelligent design for fear of pissing off the athiests.

I am taking Spanish class BTW I'm learning how to habla fucking espanol (LIKE A BAUWSE)

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
30-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Man, I had to turn in a family tree project today. Unbeknownst to my teacher, I had the exact same project last year in my old school (I switched schools last year). I decided to hang on to it and hang it on my wall too, cuz I thought it was cool. I'm glad I did. I laughed in my head when all the other kids were complaining about it.

Total amount done in this project=Zero

Grade in this project=98

LIKE A BAWS

I'm defiantly hanging on to this sucker once I get it back. I get the feeling I'll get an assignment like this in college, so yeah, I can recycle the same project for three assignments

LIKE A BAWS!

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
30-04-2013, 09:13 PM
I wish I could pull that crap.

My school would never let me get away with something like that, especially not this year.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
30-04-2013, 11:13 PM
This computer lab (not a real class) teach got on my case when I slept by a computer for the last 20 minutes after working on something for a hour, wanting me to "do something productive", he said this as he was playing on his iPad.

wtf man

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
23-08-2013, 10:25 PM
(13-03-2013 08:59 PM)Thisguy Wrote:  I was told today that atheism is a religion and that atheists worship Charles Darwin

Whoa, I never even knew that. Well, I'd better start worshiping. I wouldn't want the Divine Darwin to forget about me in heaven.

[Image: Charles-Darwin-9266433-1-402.jpg]

Worship Slaves Worship Slaves Worship Slaves Worship Slaves Bowing Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
25-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Well, it's back to school for me on the morrow. Weeping Well, at least they're gonna teach evolution.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
25-08-2013, 03:50 PM
(25-08-2013 02:40 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Well, it's back to school for me on the morrow. Weeping Well, at least they're gonna teach evolution.

I have already been back a week.