School Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: School Thread.
Whoohoo! My vacation started 2 weeks ago and ends in october!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2013, 05:28 PM
(25-08-2013 04:54 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Whoohoo! My vacation started 2 weeks ago and ends in october!

Way to rub it in. Weeping

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
25-08-2013, 05:37 PM
When ato mentioned school in the mafia tread,i thought he didnt have vacation yet,but now i know better. Btw,when did yours start?

25-08-2013, 05:43 PM
(25-08-2013 05:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  When ato mentioned school in the mafia tread,i thought he didnt have vacation yet,but now i know better. Btw,when did yours start?

My school year begins on the morrow.

25-08-2013, 05:59 PM
I mean vacation

25-08-2013, 06:04 PM
(25-08-2013 05:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I mean vacation

Some middle of June I think.

25-08-2013, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 07:22 PM by Luminon.)
(30-11-2012 08:24 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  I just act like me. People find things about me hilarious and just decide that I'm a good person to pick on, I guess. It hurts and I still haven't had a day where I don't end the night crying because of it. I just don't understand what I've done to make some people hate me so much.
I am so sorry this is happening to you. I know how it is like. School is a dull place, bullies need to get their thrills somewhere.
Maybe you just look lost, gullible, a little strange, that gets their attention. Maybe you spend too much time alone, out of a protective group of friends.
Then it's about how you react. If you react predictably, if they can push your buttons any time their want, it gives them feeling of power, control and excitement. If you hold yourself and don't react, they'll just try harder to get a reaction out of you. Nobody is allowed not to react, you have to play the game. Everyone has to play, or be the ball.

It is possible to win, if you can react the right way, that the bullies don't want you to react. Not the usual way of being hurt, but opposite way, cheerful, like it's just a harmless teasing. Of course it isn't, of course it requires hell of a nerves or desperation and good play acting. And of course they will try you with decreasing frequency if that's just an act.
But don't believe me, ask someone who owns a pack of dobermans how does he deal with them, he should confirm my word. Kids are like wolves, cruel social animals. By doing what I say you should accomplish two things,
- you should deprive the bullies of their favorite kind of response at your detriment.
- you should appear harmless, friendly, equal and casual, thus not "asking" for a violent retaliation or revenge. Do not appear conceited, do not demean the bullies, do not diminish yourself. You can brush away what they say, but don't brush them away. Don't ignore them, focus all your attention on them, just not in the way they want. Be quick to react to greet them, or better yet, act first, if you have the stomach.
26-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Well, I'm off to school in less than half of an hour, and this year my sister is going to school there too. What's next, the rapture?Weeping

26-08-2013, 04:59 AM
(26-08-2013 04:35 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Well, I'm off to school in less than half of an hour, and this year my sister is going to school there too. What's next, the rapture?Weeping

No, your sister's probably worse than the rapture. Wink
26-08-2013, 08:25 AM
(25-08-2013 04:54 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Whoohoo! My vacation started 2 weeks ago and ends in october!

[Image: 9f6.gif]