School Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-09-2012, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 12:00 PM by legendoflink.)
RE: School Thread.
Well, my school life is actually alright.
I haven't gotten jumped or slammed into a locker, yet.
Thumbsup

I'm making alright grades, but they are slowly going down.
I hate school.
It makes me feel stupid as fuck.

I'm going to become a hobo and fuck bitches and not have a care in the world.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
26-09-2012, 02:13 PM
(26-09-2012 09:51 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  I just get high marks, school is kinda easy. The teachers here stopped giving me work a while ago and now I just sit in class and help others.

I have no idea how I'm gonna survive university.

They give me work, but I still help others find the problems and such.

Basically I am like the "Helper" of four of seven classes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
27-09-2012, 08:35 PM
I am having girl problems but I don't like to express it. It makes me feel too young to be worrying about this kind of thing. I know I hate it when I see 10 year old's with girlfriends. Those kind of girlfriends last about three days at the most.

I want someone to hang out with forever and not just for a week and then "break up" as if it actually ever got put together.

I always go for nice, pretty, smart girls. Although I lack the self confidence and courage to actually speak to one.

It's not like I'm ugly or anything, I am just so pacifistic in nature. I don't but in line or call people names, because instead of hurting them it usually just hurts me.

I CAN'T LIE! This bothers me to the point of no end. I can lie very well, but then I end up telling the truth because I feel dirty. I think that might be a good thing, but it usually hurts more than it helps.

When someone asks me if they are fat (and they are) I can't say no, I have to put it into simplified nice terms. Like "Everyone has his/her own shape and yours fits perfectly." Which still bothers me because I feel partly like I am lying.

The only people I am ever mean to are people who pick on the weak. I am a strong person in the sense of not backing down from a fight. Although I would like most fights to be on the verbal side because I would always win. I hate the idea of battering people because you don't think the same way, and fighting because you're different and you just happened to piss them off in some way.

I back down from physical fights, but never verbal fights. There is nothing to gain but scars and bruises in physical fights. Showing dominance mentally is more prized than showing dominance physically.

I'm going to skip school tomorrow because it is the last day of the term and I deserve a break from my hard work. Can't wait until I graduate and finally get the ball rolling.

Honesty is better than the slyness of ones opportunity to create a lie, and I do earn much respect for that.

Thanks if you read the whole thing, here's a gift.

[Image: christmas-gift-box1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like UndercoverAtheist's post
28-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Today we were told our grades of the first advanced german course exam in 13th grade. I got 10 points (B-), while the best one had 12 points (B+). Hooray! Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
29-09-2012, 04:51 AM
(25-09-2012 03:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The teachers are utter shit...

[Image: 14717866-udder-of-a-young-cow.jpg][Image: shit.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
29-09-2012, 05:24 AM
I was in a great class week. The teacher was frigging awesome.
One student openly commented that he had come to the class just cos the teacher was so inspirational with his ability to turn boring theory into sonething real and relevant.
He said that the previous class had changed the way he thinks and had changed his outlook on life.

29-09-2012, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 10:18 AM by tazmin98.)
My RE teacher though I like her is sprouting bullshit. Then again anything in RE is bullshit. She was telling us about the watchmaker theory and she got the basics of big bang theory wrong. Sad
She said that she wasn't a science person but still...educate yourself in other theory. At least she is going to teach about science point of view next week. I am dreading it. I am predicted an A* in RE Big Grin
For those who don't know, its the highest level in GCSE.
My other two subjects (History and Art) are good. Though they haven't told me my predicted levels.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
29-09-2012, 04:26 PM
(29-09-2012 05:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I was in a great class week. The teacher was frigging awesome.
One student openly commented that he had come to the class just cos the teacher was so inspirational with his ability to turn boring theory into sonething real and relevant.
He said that the previous class had changed the way he thinks and had changed his outlook on life.

Wut?
21-10-2012, 07:50 AM
(29-09-2012 04:26 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 05:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It was in a great class week. The teacher was frigging awesome.
One student openly commented that he had come to the class just cos the teacher was so inspirational with his ability to turn boring theory into something real and relevant.

Wut?

What wut?

22-10-2012, 01:24 PM
I dropped out of two colleges, so FUCK YOU, NERDS.