School Tragedies are Caused by Seperation of Church and State?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: School Tragedies are Caused by Seperation of Church and State?
so ive got a few friends on my facebook saying that god needs to be returned to schools and the country.. i feel that this is a way of saying that the murder of these kids is the fault of the atheists or at the very least the secularists.
yup.. everything bad that happins is our fault
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Now this classic is making it's rounds again

[Image: 644188_526552814037754_1413004826_n.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-12-2012, 11:22 PM
(15-12-2012 11:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Now this classic is making it's rounds again

[Image: 644188_526552814037754_1413004826_n.jpg]
Christians are so stupid. The separation of church and state is what prevents one church from declaring the other religions as false and illegal.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
15-12-2012, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 11:39 PM by Janus.)
(15-12-2012 12:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 09:25 AM)Janus Wrote:  Solution: euthanize the lunatics and dump the guns in the Pacific.
I hope you've got something else, 'cause neither of those is going to happen. Coffeedrinker

I hope you realise that without either one or the other the US will indefinitely be stumbling from one mass-shooting of innocent victims to the next. Over and over again. And until now the American people have demonstrated that they like that better. Not really surprising as Americans are in permanent love with violence. It makes them cum or something. It is easily their most visible cultural trait. So you're right, I don't see that change anytime soon. Thus the American people condemn themselves to so many more mass-shootings it's not funny. So it's kinda difficult to comiserate with the guilty.

Over this last school shooting I feel very sorry for the innocent victims, even more sorry for their bereaved loved ones, but not at all sorry for American society! It brought it upon itself.
[+] 2 users Like Janus's post
16-12-2012, 04:43 AM
fstratzero,

You are preaching to the choir (so to speak), but I appreciate the nice video.

16-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Ah yes put brain washing back in schools and watch all the fights and arguments about whose denomination has it right.

Geez. Do they not watch world news ?
As Hitchens spoke about the letter B in a speech once.
Bosnia
Bombay
Berlin
Basra
Baghdad

People will fight and kill not only for their children to worship the right god but the right way to worship that god. Fighting among denominations have torn countries apart.

And they want to bring that into OUR schools. Fuck NO
And Fuck them for suggesting it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
16-12-2012, 08:08 AM
(15-12-2012 11:23 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 12:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  I hope you've got something else, 'cause neither of those is going to happen. Coffeedrinker

I hope you realise that without either one or the other the US will indefinitely be stumbling from one mass-shooting of innocent victims to the next. Over and over again. And until now the American people have demonstrated that they like that better. Not really surprising as Americans are in permanent love with violence. It makes them cum or something. It is easily their most visible cultural trait. So you're right, I don't see that change anytime soon. Thus the American people condemn themselves to so many more mass-shootings it's not funny. So it's kinda difficult to comiserate with the guilty.

Over this last school shooting I feel very sorry for the innocent victims, even more sorry for their bereaved loved ones, but not at all sorry for American society! It brought it upon itself.

You anti-Americans have such predictable responses. Boring.

I suggest you look at the dynamics of the relationship between the mother and son, and at his history of mental issues for enlightenment.

And the guns belonged to his mother.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-12-2012, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2012 09:13 AM by Janus.)
Quote:You anti-Americans have such predictable responses. Boring.

"Boring"? See? You Americans expect and demand mass killings to be entertaining. It makes you guys collectively cum.
Yeah, 'mental issues' is right. All 300 million of youse!

Quote:I suggest you look at the dynamics of the relationship between the mother and son, and at his history of mental issues for enlightenment.

Smoke & mirrors. A.k.a. redirection of attention. Ignoring the root causes: 1) too many lunatics loose on the streets with 2) far too easy access to automatic weapons.

Concentrating on the dead is not going to undo this particular tragedy or prevent repetition of this horrific scenario in the future. Concentrating on the living just might.

(16-12-2012 08:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  the guns belonged to his mother.

Ah! That makes all the difference!
In that case it's of course totally OK to ritually slaughter 20 six-year-olds and a handful of unarmed people.
16-12-2012, 09:07 AM
(16-12-2012 08:25 AM)Janus Wrote:  
Quote:You anti-Americans have such predictable responses. Boring.

"Boring"? See? You Americans expect and demand mass killings to be entertaining. It makes you guys collectively cum.
Yeah, 'mental issues' is right. All 300 million of youse!

Quote:I suggest you look at the dynamics of the relationship between the mother and son, and at his history of mental issues for enlightenment.

Smoke & mirrors. A.k.a. redirection of attention. Ignoring the root causes: 1) too many lunatics loose on the streets with 2) far too easy access to automatic weapons.

(16-12-2012 08:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  the guns belonged to his mother.

Ah! That makes all the difference!
In that case it's of course totally OK to ritually slaughter 20 six-year-olds and a handful of unarmed people.

Your rabid, illogical response notwithstanding, society didn't murder those people.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-12-2012, 09:21 AM
(16-12-2012 09:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  society didn't murder those people.
Redirection again.
I never said society murdered those people.
I said that society – and that includes you – is collectively responsible for creating an environment that begs for atrocities like these massacres of totally innocent people and children. So deal with it and stop whining how terrible it all is. It comes with the territory.