Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
Oh well... maybe it was the kids idea.

Quote:Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Polish Catholic Priest Father Marcin Kozyra's Legs' In Initiation Ceremony

A Polish catholic priest has been forced to defend himself after pictures emerged of children licking cream off his legs.

The photos show an "initiation ceremony" at the Salesians' high school in Lubin, southern Poland -which Father Marcin Kozyra, who is also the school's principal, said was entirely innocent, and such ceremonies for first year pupils had taken place for years.

In the pictures, 13 year-old pupils, both girls and boys, are seen licking whipped cream off a priest's bare knees as well crawling up a flight of stairs.

[Image: priest-licking-legs.jpg]

Father Kozyra said he saw nothing wrong in his actions or the pictures being posted on the school's website.

Parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest in a letter, where they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Janina Jakubowska, from the board of trustees at the Lower Silesia Education Board told the Gazeta Wyborcza“not to judge the case too hastily. We do not know the exact circumstances.

"It was an initiation ceremony: maybe it was the kids idea."

Local prosecutors launched an investigation after the photos were picked up by the national media, and have now said they will not press charges against Father Kozyra, but condemned his behaviour as 'tasteless'.

Full article and several pics for you to enjoy:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/...2.html?TTA

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
20-09-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
I'm sure he added some cream of his own.
Find all posts by this user
20-09-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
(20-09-2012 08:04 PM)KVron Wrote:  Oh well... maybe it was the kids idea.

Quote:Parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest in a letter, where they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

...not press charges against Father Kozyra, but condemned his behaviour as 'tasteless'.

Oh!... right!... sorry.... shaving foam ... that's fine.... carry on then.

Surely shaving foam is more tasteless.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2012, 01:46 AM
I just read this in my newspapers. OK, I am a bit confused here... WTF?!? I just don't see this as ... anything. I just can't wrap my head around this. Why would any kid do this? Why would any priest do this? Why wouldn't the parents kill the priest, but defend him? How can the priest "justify" this act? Is anyone here normal?

The only conclusion I can see here is that the priest is a fucking psycho-pervert, kids are retarded completely and they like to be on their knees, police are fucking biased retards that also like to be on their knees and suck, sorry, lick the priests knees and the parents are all perverted kneeing fucktards that like to suck dicks to their priests.

There simply is no other logical explanation, right?

P.S.
When I was their (kids) age, a priest could have asked me only once to get down on my knees and lick him, I would crack his head on his fucking floor if he tried that shit. These idiots actually did it. Why, oh why, Lord??

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
21-09-2012, 01:49 AM
At this point, any parent who leaves their kid with a priest, with no other adult present, should have their kid taken away. How could they be so stupid ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2012, 03:05 AM
No, no, let them leave their kids there, and let the kids be that stupid to do these things. It's all fine, let them. I mean, it is the Catholic priest, he is preaching the Word, the Flesh, the Shit... Everything he does he is doing in His name. He can never be wrong. The kids lick their Lord, not the priest, he is merely a vessel of the Word.

Try to fight this kind of reasoning.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
21-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Matthew 19:14 Let the little children suffer and forbid them not, to come over me.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2012, 03:26 AM
(21-09-2012 03:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Matthew 19:14 Let the little children suffer and forbid them not, to come over me.

Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

21-09-2012, 03:35 AM
"to come over me"

??????

[Image: come-together-right-now-over-me-spiderman-bvz3X6.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2zxewKOtjEaS7mkoB7L3...e8usjuxN5g]

Big Grin

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
21-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Actually I do aggree with the not judging to hastily.
Yes, they where taking, whatever off his knees with their mouths BUT the picture does not look bad, it does look innocent in my eyes.

I worked in daycare long enough. I never would do anything bad to the kids in my care but some things just look nasty if you see them out of context. Like if anyone would have made a picture of me playing with kids in our pillow corner and tickling them and later just laying down with them reading them a book and let them cuddle with me, such a pic might have caused an uproar but parents SAW me live, handling the kids, playing with them, teaching them etc, they would have backed me up just like those parents back up their principal.

I couldn't care less if he is a priest in these circumstances, first of all he is the school principal. He did something, the pic is out of context, you have no idea what was before, after or what is going on in general, you have never met that guy, spoken to him, the kids, or the parents, or the staff.
It doesn't always have to be a conspiracy of "everyone is trying to help the pedo priest". Work in child care for a while and you know what I am talking about.

Now tar me, feather me, put me on the cross, whatever, but do me a favour and think about what I just wrote before starting a hate rant about that guy.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post