Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2012, 03:52 AM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
No Leela, I will not tar you, but can you please find any reason and explanation for this picture:

We have 4 kids, on their knees, crawling to the priest who has cream on his knees and they lick it off.

Please, try to think of all the possibilities where THIS is normal, accepted and that you would be 100% OK for your own kid to do this.

If you can explain this and justify it for your own kid, then it is OK and I will back off. If not, I call for public lynching!

Evil_monster

P.S.
The priest also has a stick in his hand, on 2 pictures where kids crawl toward his knees. I wonder is it for mild punishment, or does anyone have a better explanation?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
(21-09-2012 03:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  ...some things just look nasty if you see them out of context...

Now tar me, feather me, put me on the cross, whatever, but do me a favour and think about what I just wrote before starting a hate rant about that guy.

Leela,

I know where you are coming from and I hope that my previous posts have demonstrated that I am not someone who jumps to conclusions but I think what I struggling with is any conceivable context where this is acceptable.

Pillow fight, sure why not? Rough and tumble... well we're only apes after all.
Mussing of hair and affectionate hugs... no problem.

But...

... "lick cream off my knee" as an initiation ceremony??!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!

Please, help me here... in what context would you do that at the day care centre?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2012, 04:08 AM
I... I... I don't really know what to say to this...

I so confused.

[Image: opforum1.png]
21-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:Parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest in a letter, where they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

[Image: 50adf9f5-017c-4855-b983-80b17f965684.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2012, 05:40 AM
I'll tell what is the context of this DLJ. It is the fucking perverted priest that is aware of the problem if a kid would lick his dick, so he settles for the knee, makes a mental image of the kid on his knees in front of him and then when they go home, he can start jerking off violently...

[Image: 2322084_o.gif]

I accept the challenge for anyone to figure out any other plausible explanation.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-09-2012, 08:54 AM
If I had someone near my crotch licking something that looks like... cream, I would be certainly excited, but I must be an amoral, sex addict man who thinks this activity has a sexual connotation.

I don't believe that poor Man of God thinks or feels the same thing. No way. He must have very high moral standards.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
21-09-2012, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 11:13 AM by Hughsie.)
(21-09-2012 03:42 AM)Leela Wrote:  Actually I do aggree with the not judging to hastily.
Yes, they where taking, whatever off his knees with their mouths BUT the picture does not look bad, it does look innocent in my eyes.

I worked in daycare long enough. I never would do anything bad to the kids in my care but some things just look nasty if you see them out of context. Like if anyone would have made a picture of me playing with kids in our pillow corner and tickling them and later just laying down with them reading them a book and let them cuddle with me, such a pic might have caused an uproar but parents SAW me live, handling the kids, playing with them, teaching them etc, they would have backed me up just like those parents back up their principal.

I couldn't care less if he is a priest in these circumstances, first of all he is the school principal. He did something, the pic is out of context, you have no idea what was before, after or what is going on in general, you have never met that guy, spoken to him, the kids, or the parents, or the staff.
It doesn't always have to be a conspiracy of "everyone is trying to help the pedo priest". Work in child care for a while and you know what I am talking about.

Now tar me, feather me, put me on the cross, whatever, but do me a favour and think about what I just wrote before starting a hate rant about that guy.

Sorry but I disagree. I work with kids as well so I understand that sometimes children are too innocent/naive to understand that certain things aren't appropriate but that doesn't mean you just allow them to happen.

If the children I work with suggested licking something off me (or anything remotely like that to be honest) as a bit of a joke there's no way in hell I'd allow it.

Someone who has such a bad grasp of what is and isn't appropriate around children shouldn't be working with them in my eyes.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
22-09-2012, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 03:46 AM by Leela.)
Filox & DLJ: I can't give you an example of what situation would make this ok, because I am not creative enough. Surely I would not let some kids lick stuff from any of my body parts unless it is cake dough, from my finger, and my own kid. On the other hand I do not like to judge him like that. Yes, a lot of stupidity has to be in the game to do this AND have it photographed but actually, did you think about this: If the principal would think anything bad or nasty about this or would have doubts that this is an innocent game, that he would have put the pictures on the school website for everyone to see?
I absolutely get where you all are coming from but that's not the point. I try to look at if objectively and objectively it might just be, that the principal did indeed not think anything harmful, that he was in the moment with the kids, that the idea was not his and that he just thought it is funny. Maybe he did not think that this could look a bit ... "odd"... for an outsider. In that case he would just be a little dumb, but not a bad man, not someone who will put your kid in danger.

EDIT: after seeing the other pictures as well, I am slightly WTFing as it does not look like a one-time-event anymore o.O

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2012, 09:34 AM
(22-09-2012 03:43 AM)Leela Wrote:  Filox & DLJ: I can't give you an example of what situation would make this ok, because I am not creative enough. Surely I would not let some kids lick stuff from any of my body parts unless it is cake dough, from my finger, and my own kid. On the other hand I do not like to judge him like that. Yes, a lot of stupidity has to be in the game to do this AND have it photographed but actually, did you think about this: If the principal would think anything bad or nasty about this or would have doubts that this is an innocent game, that he would have put the pictures on the school website for everyone to see?
I absolutely get where you all are coming from but that's not the point. I try to look at if objectively and objectively it might just be, that the principal did indeed not think anything harmful, that he was in the moment with the kids, that the idea was not his and that he just thought it is funny. Maybe he did not think that this could look a bit ... "odd"... for an outsider. In that case he would just be a little dumb, but not a bad man, not someone who will put your kid in danger.

EDIT: after seeing the other pictures as well, I am slightly WTFing as it does not look like a one-time-event anymore o.O

Exactly, "a one-time-event" is forgivable as a silly act (though "silly" is a ridiculous understatement here) but the article did refer to an initiation ceremony.

I don't need to quote Hitch regarding normally moral and sane people doing unspeakable acts, do I, but circumcision ehem etc.

Btw, I do seriously admire your instinct not to jump to conclusions.

And "cake dough, from my finger"... gotta say, that's kinda sexy.

Blush

22-09-2012, 10:11 AM
I realized after reading the topic and these posts that my face was drawn up in tight disgust. I just took a moment to relax. I'm speachless that anyone would consider this as anything but obviously inapropriate (someone help me spell innappropriate) on any level. For me this is a very clear sign, in the face of Catholic Church history of child molestation, that the Catholic Church and It's priests have learned that they do indeed have blind followers, giving them immeasurable power. How disgusting!
[+] 1 user Likes depat's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Australian Royal commission into Catholic crimes against children Banjo 9 143 02-04-2014 08:52 PM
Last Post: Banjo
  Magical disappearing priest....and those who believe the story. Temple 5 775 09-08-2013 06:51 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Good old Catholic Church Hughsie 3 568 20-02-2013 12:26 AM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Catholic hospital claims fetuses aren't people after being hit with law suit MrBean 2 359 26-01-2013 02:14 PM
Last Post: morondog
  German Catholic Church Hughsie 8 407 30-09-2012 01:53 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Priest chased boy down street after abuse KVron 28 1,428 28-08-2012 02:20 AM
Last Post: Filox
  Olympics opening ceremony Red Celt 20 1,272 03-08-2012 02:18 AM
Last Post: Filox