Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
(22-09-2012 10:11 AM)depat Wrote:  I realized after reading the topic and these posts that my face was drawn up in tight disgust. I just took a moment to relax. I'm speachless that anyone would consider this as anything but obviously inapropriate (someone help me spell innappropriate) on any level. For me this is a very clear sign, in the face of Catholic Church history of child molestation, that the Catholic Church and It's priests have learned that they do indeed have blind followers, giving them immeasurable power. How disgusting!

"inappropriate"

Well, you did ask.

Also, "realised", "speechless", "its". But you didn't ask about these so I won't mention them.

No need to thank me.... being a smartarse is a vocation.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-09-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
(22-09-2012 10:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Also, "realised", "speechless", "its". But you didn't ask about these so I won't mention them.

I think of it more as a calling. YesSmartass

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-09-2012, 12:19 PM
(22-09-2012 10:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 10:11 AM)depat Wrote:  I realized after reading the topic and these posts that my face was drawn up in tight disgust. I just took a moment to relax. I'm speachless that anyone would consider this as anything but obviously inapropriate (someone help me spell innappropriate) on any level. For me this is a very clear sign, in the face of Catholic Church history of child molestation, that the Catholic Church and It's priests have learned that they do indeed have blind followers, giving them immeasurable power. How disgusting!

"inappropriate"

Well, you did ask.

Also, "realised", "speechless", "its". But you didn't ask about these so I won't mention them.

As another member of the smartass/smartarse club, might I point out that in the U.S., the word is indeed spelled "realized." Wink

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
22-09-2012, 12:23 PM
(22-09-2012 12:19 PM)cufflink Wrote:  ... in the U.S., the word is indeed spelled "realized." Wink

As if that matters.

22-09-2012, 12:28 PM
I was just thinking, priest or no, it's not exactly the behaviour one would expect or want from a teaching professional.

My town had a teacher fired for supposedly lending a bra to a male student for the "cross-dressing day" (she didn't, but in reality she didn't have an affair with the principal, so the lending a bra was used, then tacked on sex with the students [then dropped it], and she was fired and lost her teaching license [despite a teacher dating one of her students, then marrying him once he turned 18....]). Anyway, a teaching person doing that seems.... creepy... no matter the gender, or the religion.
22-09-2012, 12:31 PM
(22-09-2012 12:28 PM)elemts Wrote:  I was just thinking, priest or no, it's not exactly the behaviour one would expect or want from a teaching professional.

My town had a teacher fired for supposedly lending a bra to a male student for the "cross-dressing day" (she didn't, but in reality she didn't have an affair with the principal, so the lending a bra was used, then tacked on sex with the students [then dropped it], and she was fired and lost her teaching license [despite a teacher dating one of her students, then marrying him once he turned 18....]). Anyway, a teaching person doing that seems.... creepy... no matter the gender, or the religion.

What is "tacked on sex"?
I think I'd like to try that.

22-09-2012, 04:39 PM
(22-09-2012 12:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 12:28 PM)elemts Wrote:  I was just thinking, priest or no, it's not exactly the behaviour one would expect or want from a teaching professional.

What is "tacked on sex"?
I think I'd like to try that.

The principal, after being turned down for sex in his office and teacher's lounge, added ("tacked on") having sex with her male students to get her fired.... only all the teachers, the students who supposedly did it, etc basically said it was a lie, so he dropped that item.