Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony
(22-09-2012 12:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 12:28 PM)elemts Wrote:  I was just thinking, priest or no, it's not exactly the behaviour one would expect or want from a teaching professional.

My town had a teacher fired for supposedly lending a bra to a male student for the "cross-dressing day" (she didn't, but in reality she didn't have an affair with the principal, so the lending a bra was used, then tacked on sex with the students [then dropped it], and she was fired and lost her teaching license [despite a teacher dating one of her students, then marrying him once he turned 18....]). Anyway, a teaching person doing that seems.... creepy... no matter the gender, or the religion.

What is "tacked on sex"?
I think I'd like to try that.

The principal, after being turned down for sex in his office and teacher's lounge, added ("tacked on") having sex with her male students to get her fired.... only all the teachers, the students who supposedly did it, etc basically said it was a lie, so he dropped that item.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schoolchildren 'Licked Cream Off Catholic Priest's Legs' in Initiation Ceremony - elemts - 22-09-2012 04:39 PM