Schultz out at DNC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Schultz out at DNC
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be resigning her position as chair of the DNC after the convention. Looks like she's being made the scapegoat so they can keep as many Bernie supporters as they can from jumping ship.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/d...index.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Schultz out at DNC
It's amazing how underhanded the DNC was to Bernie.
24-07-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Schultz out at DNC
Hahaha, I just read the response from the Clinton campaign. They're going to hire DWS to help them with their campaign and the other races. Hillary is so utterly tone deaf. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-07-2016, 04:30 PM
(24-07-2016 04:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hahaha, I just read the response from the Clinton campaign. They're going to hire DWS to help them with their campaign and the other races. Hillary is so utterly tone deaf. Laugh out load

You think The Hills would just give her lapdog away to someone else so easily? Tongue

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
24-07-2016, 05:00 PM
A class action suit has been filed against Wasserman Schultz and the DNC by Sanders supporters who are claiming, among other things, that they were defrauded out of contributions in a rigged primary. My first thought when I heard what these emails revealed was "fraud" so I'm not shocked there is a law suit.

After the RNC, aka "the freak show", I thought all Clinton had to do was take a knee. I thought her VP pick was solid, and the Republicans looked so awful, it was in the bag. Then this happened. The democrats look completely corrupt here. I have no idea what happens next. My prediction is she still wins because he's a freaking loon, but it just got close again.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
25-07-2016, 02:37 PM
DWS has at times been the worst kind of partisan, resorting to the most ridiculous of spin and disinformation to support her cause. Her interim replacement, Donna Brazile, is a partisan as well, but she is also a class act. Brazile is a DLC type Democrat, so she will not be welcomed by Sanders supporters. However she would be a whole lot more effective than that awful DWS.
25-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Just heard that she didn't even show up to open the convention and she cancelled her planned speech. She will not appear at the convention at all.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Clinton can suck it, she's lost my vote.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-07-2016, 04:03 PM
(25-07-2016 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Clinton can suck it, she's lost my vote.
I was starting to wonder whether or not there's anything she could possibly do to get you to that point. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-07-2016, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2016 05:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-07-2016 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Clinton can suck it, she's lost my vote.

This doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others. At least Machiavelli was smart as all fuck. Trump don't even have a fucking clue who Machiavelli was. Probably thinks it's some perfume he should buy for Melania.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post