Schultz out at DNC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Schultz out at DNC
(25-07-2016 04:03 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Clinton can suck it, she's lost my vote.
I was starting to wonder whether or not there's anything she could possibly do to get you to that point. Tongue

You know where I stand, the next four or even eight years are meaningless, I'm more concerned about the time beyond that and securing the rights we've all achieved through favorable Supreme Court decisions, because our lawmakers are too fucking spineless to do the right fucking thing.

I'm tired of the choices being between a douche and shit sandwich.

Sure in this Hillary is the douche, her vp choice is abysmal.

Sure a shit sandwich (trump) is still two peices of bread with shit in between them.

But at least I know what shit is. What's in the douche?

I'm watching the DNC, I'm actually watching and trying to find a silver lining.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2016, 05:32 PM
(25-07-2016 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Clinton can suck it, she's lost my vote.

Scariest situation I can think of is Trump wins, says fuck this shit and immediately resigns leaving Pence as POTUS. That is a lot scarier than Trump as POTUS.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-07-2016, 06:21 AM
I wonder what contingency plans are being hatched right now as we speak in the event Trump wins the election.

Imagine what has to be going on behind doors in the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, State Department, Justice Department, CIA and FBI.

How do you even brief this clown? The second you challenge him

[Image: tumblr_nbdx4friD51qm7cjco1_400.gif]

How do you get across to a guy who is oblivious to the repercussions of his own actions and has onion thin skin that cozying up to Putin and alienating existing allies is undermining decades of hard work and trust?

That sowing seeds of mistrust and assigning blame to Americans that aren’t Anglo-Saxon is igniting civil unrest, perhaps the likes of which we have never seen?

That limiting access to the free press is always the first step towards oligarchies and dictatorships and undermines the very fabric of democracy?

That inviting foreign powers to hack within our shores or letting other global powers know we aren’t willing to uphold our defense commitments to allies because of ___________ (fill in the blank) is politically destabilzing and fucking dangerous?

That an electorate that says, “How bad could a Trump presidency be? At least I’m not voting for Lying Hillary” is putting two or three future SCOTUS nominees in the hands of a man that is quick to undermine sitting judges because of their surname?

If there has ever been a time in my adult life that Americans of good conscience are needed to set aside partisan politics and put the best interest of the nation first this election is it. We are teetering on the brink of putting a man in the oval office with the maturity of a spoiled twelve year old without the capacity to control his vangeful emotions. That same guy will be the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. If that doesn’t fucking scare you nothing will. It terrifies me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
31-07-2016, 08:02 AM
(25-07-2016 04:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

This doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others. At least Machiavelli was smart as all fuck. Trump don't even have a fucking clue who Machiavelli was. Probably thinks it's some perfume he should buy for Melania.

I doubt the fucker is thoughtful or considerate enough to consider buying gifts for anyone Laugh out load
31-07-2016, 02:11 PM
(31-07-2016 08:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 04:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others. At least Machiavelli was smart as all fuck. Trump don't even have a fucking clue who Machiavelli was. Probably thinks it's some perfume he should buy for Melania.

I doubt the fucker is thoughtful or considerate enough to consider buying gifts for anyone Laugh out load

He bought a diamond ring for Melania. That was a big mistake.
Now she knows what hard really feels like.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's