SciShow on Weed, Caffeine, Sugar, and the Higgs boson particle.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2012, 11:08 PM
SciShow on Weed, Caffeine, Sugar, and the Higgs boson particle.
I just discovered this youtube channel today called Scishow. It's very educational and entertaining at the same time, two qualities that are hard to maintain simultaneously walk talking about science and quarks and fields. Strangely enough, I'm laying here eating Cheetohs and Mountain Dew, while smoking some weed (I get off work late, so it's what I use to get to bed before the sun comes up), so here's the 3 related vids I watched.

This one also relates to the Why Do We Love Sugar So Much thread from a while back.

And finally, to better understand the current breakthroughs going to be announced about the Higgs boson particle.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
02-07-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: SciShow on Weed, Caffeine, Sugar, and the Higgs boson particle.
I just saw the word weed so I wandered in.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-07-2012, 03:42 AM
RE: SciShow on Weed, Caffeine, Sugar, and the Higgs boson particle.
Ya know, you can read about things (ie: Higgs Bosin) and has some idea about wtf it is on about, but it just makes it a thousand times easier to understand when someone just explains it to you.

Well for me anyway.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]