Science Disproves Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Science Disproves Evolution
(27-08-2012 07:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is no life at the molecular level - molecules aren't alive in any sense. Life is an emergent property of orderly collections of molecules.

a complete set of contradictions.

YES, life exists, upon mass. Energy (the life of) mass, being a process, in motion to sustain itself. ie.... a flame

fire aint reducing, it is a process, just like the krebs cycle.

All living things are processing, at the molecular scale.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2012, 09:56 AM
(27-08-2012 07:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  Life is an emergent property of orderly collections of molecules.

exactly!

and the 'energy' is what is 'combining' the mass.

just like a nebula.

just like in BEC (cold- rubidium).

the ENERGY is the em within the system, one wavelength (and many) at a time (the electric and megnetic FIELDS, associate, UPON THE FUCKING MASS (elements))

Go get a fucking magnet and tell me if you can manipulate mass, with the fields that are affected by that charge.

I cannot believe that people are so screw up in believing, what is published, but never actually applied the understanding to see, for themselves!!!!!!
27-08-2012, 10:04 AM
(27-08-2012 09:56 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 07:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  Life is an emergent property of orderly collections of molecules.

exactly!

and the 'energy' is what is 'combining' the mass.

just like a nebula.

just like in BEC (cold- rubidium).

the ENERGY is the em within the system, one wavelength (and many) at a time (the electric and megnetic FIELDS, associate, UPON THE FUCKING MASS (elements))

Go get a fucking magnet and tell me if you can manipulate mass, with the fields that are affected by that charge.

I cannot believe that people are so screw up in believing, what is published, but never actually applied the understanding to see, for themselves!!!!!!

exactly!

I can't see why a series of one line sentences

seperated bye carrage reeturns

with appaling spellingmajiggies

no grammar... and no capitalisation of the start of sentences, nor punctuation

isn't making sense to any of you morons

because I have no coherent over-arching message to interpret or share

just statements

sometimes scientific, sometimes not

with very little sanity

this place fucks me off with how many morons there are who don't acknowledge my greatness and lucid thinking

E=mc2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
27-08-2012, 10:05 AM
(27-08-2012 07:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  That was fine until the last sentence. Life is ultimately powered by sunlight or exothermic chemical reactions.
sunLIGHT, causing, eh?

ie... the p680 is combining what 'elements' (stuctures)?

Quote: There is nothing esoteric about it.

that's right..... "breaking the law' is natural, for a 'living process'.

and again, AT THE MOLECULAR LEVEL.

(i can see why you guys have a hard time reading the material, you aint edumacated on seeing reality, as it applies, in fact!)
27-08-2012, 10:07 AM
(27-08-2012 10:05 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  (i can see why you guys have a hard time reading the material, you aint edumacated on seeing reality, as it applies, in fact!)

edumacated? Oh sweet flying Jesus...

[Image: trollgrey.jpg]
27-08-2012, 10:13 AM
(27-08-2012 08:20 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 06:50 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  i can see that.

ie... life, exists at the scale of atoms and energy.

Does that concept makes sense?

definition of LIFE

You dont know it by heart?

I mean, as it applies to YOU??????

Quote:1
a : the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional plant or animal from a dead body
b : a state of living characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction

is that a living process to you?

Quote:2
a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual
so, when asleep, a person is dead, according to #2?

Quote:b : a specific part or aspect of the process of living <sex life> <adult life>
and the part you dont like is the .....
Quote:Life does not exist at the molecular level.

as you so eloquently put into print

Quote: Life can interact with matter and energy at scales down to the molecular and atomic level, but that does not make it "molecular life" anymore than a single rock at the top of the Himalayas is a mountain.

is a phosphilipid bilayer, resonating (inverted resonance, hamonizing)?

or just stuck together as it must have started by some asteroid that hit the earth?
Quote:Your ad hominem's are annoying. Please avoid such absurdities if you wish to engage in debate.

then answer the questions and articulate

otherwise, posting a definition of life, against and to a LIFE, claiming that life does not exist, upon mass, within a natural process, to the molecular level, is just an idiot!

Equlibrating is for morons and stupid ignorance; both fade over time!
27-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I included a definition of life since your previous posts seemed to indicate you are using a definition that no one else is using.

Life is self-replicating but does not require consciousness. Bacteria are life, but are not conscious. As for your asleep = death, that is also quite absurd. The sleeping body still reacts to external stimuli. The cells of the body do not shut down, they enter a resting state. So I do not understand what you mean.

The part you select out of it requires part a. Meaning that portion b alone does not account for life as it is contingent upon a also being valid. That further means that the bowel movement I had this morning is not life, but is the result of a living process.

A phosopholipid layer is part of a cellular structure but it is not life itself. As I stated above, it might result from life but that does not make it life. In the same way that a fossil is a relic of life but is no longer life itself.

And you end with another ad hominem. Do you think I am getting my panties in a bunch or something? I point it out because it is a logical fallacy that demonstrates your ignorance and provides nothing to the discussion at hand. If you want me to take anything you say seriously, drop it. Otherwise I will end my contribution to this debate here.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Time to ban the bishadi troll
Same class of crazy rantings as the math guy and AbdelZ. Waste of time and bits.

And em.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Reminds me of Pach and early Egor too. Especially the bit about trying to define life is some convoluted way.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-08-2012, 11:11 AM
(27-08-2012 11:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Reminds me of Pach and early Egor too. Especially the bit about trying to define life is some convoluted way.

[Image: samebowl.jpg]

That was one Google image search that I wish I hadn't done.
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post