Science Disproves Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 07:12 PM by DLJ.)
RE: Science Disproves Evolution
(14-08-2012 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad you are such a fucking idiot you don't even know that abiogenesis has absolutely nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Are you as old as your articles ? Maybe you need a Alzheimer evaluation, old Pahu. And when you're out at the doctor, stop by the library, and check out "Science 101", and review the steps of the method, and then come back and tell us what your null hypothesis was, and what your test was, and what data you have. Life is short. Some idiocy, is not worth more than 5 seconds of intelligent people's time, which is why I keep this shit ready for the Silly Willy posts.

I find this post amazingly hilarious, in the sense that one supports evolution without creation, but insists that Evolution doesn't require Abiogenesis... Who is the fucking idiot here? Your religion has holes in it. Just like every other.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Hello! Smile

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Just a suggestion, but perchance might you want to actually start a new thread addressing any issues you have as opposed to resurrecting an older thread?

Also, you've got to watch how you do those quotes. That sort of thing gets me every time. WHen you get something wrong? Your post simply end up looking blank.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
13-11-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2014 09:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-08-2012 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad you are such a fucking idiot you don't even know that abiogenesis has absolutely nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Are you as old as your articles ? Maybe you need a Alzheimer evaluation, old Pahu. And when you're out at the doctor, stop by the library, and check out "Science 101", and review the steps of the method, and then come back and tell us what your null hypothesis was, and what your test was, and what data you have. Life is short. Some idiocy, is not worth more than 5 seconds of intelligent people's time, which is why I keep this shit ready for the Silly Willy posts.

(13-11-2014 09:33 AM)Talavar Wrote:  I find this post amazingly hilarious, in the sense that one supports evolution without creation, but insists that Evolution doesn't require Abiogenesis... Who is the fucking idiot here? Your religion has holes in it. Just like every other.

"There is no precise definition of what separates the living from the non-living."
http://serc.carleton.edu/microbelife/yel...slive.html

I find it amazingly hilarious that your can't even figure out how to do a quote, genius.
There is no absolute boundary between life and non-life. Are viruses "alive" ?
Unfortunately for you, a Nobel Laureate from Harvard agrees with me. Where is YOUR PhD from, genius ?

I look forward to your specific points refuting Dr. Szostack's chemistry.

Atheism is not a religion. It's a dismissal of claims for which there is not a shred of evidence. I suppose you're trying to say that the 70th son of the Babylonian deity, (El Elyon) whose name was Yahweh Sabaoth, who was married in Hebrew culture to the goddess Ashera is the "creator". LMAO. The fact is you're just too unimaginative to think up anything else, so you stick in your knee-jerk, "Oh a god had to have done it, as I have no other way I get it". Do you dismiss that there are pink unicorns ? In the same way I dismiss the gods. There is no, (and you cannot come up with), a coherent definition of one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2014, 09:53 PM
(13-11-2014 09:32 AM)Talavar Wrote:  

TTFN

I find this post amazingly hilarious, in the sense that one supports evolution without creation, but insists that Evolution doesn't require Abiogenesis... Who is the fucking idiot here? Your religion has holes in it. Just like every other.

In some respects Trolavar you're more powerful than your imaginary friend seeing as how you brought back to life a thread that had been long dead.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-11-2014, 10:00 PM
(13-11-2014 09:32 AM)Talavar Wrote:  I find this post amazingly hilarious, in the sense that one supports evolution without creation, but insists that Evolution doesn't require Abiogenesis... Who is the fucking idiot here? Your religion has holes in it. Just like every other.

Evolution does not currently stand in for a theory of the origin of life. One might speculate that the basic building blocks of DNA could be created through natural means, and in fact some of the DNA alphabet has been shown to spontaneously form under the right conditions. One might hypothesize that the building blocks themselves could have formed through a process of chemical evolution. But the "Theory of Evolution" does not cover this and only explains what happens once things get going.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
14-11-2014, 04:26 AM
(13-11-2014 09:32 AM)Talavar Wrote:  

TTFN

Your problem is that you are trying to combine evolution with atheism. Some people accept evolution but not abiogenesis because the believe allah, vishnu, yahweh or what ever made evolution happen instead, which is why bucky here said evolution does not require it, evolution deals with life once it starts not how it is supposed to start.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-11-2014, 12:40 PM
How the fuck do the drive-bys find stuff like this?

... this is my signature!
14-11-2014, 04:39 PM
(14-11-2014 12:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  How the fuck do the drive-bys find stuff like this?

They google atheist forums and whatever the topic they want to soapbox or insert their troll-question/spiel aboot. That's mainly the case.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Just googling the phrase "science disproves evolution" brings this thread up. That's more than likely what happened.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
15-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Science is only ever disproved by more science.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post