Science Disproves Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 01:11 PM by Ace.)
RE: Science Disproves Evolution
(14-08-2012 01:29 PM)Pahu Wrote:  Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the law of biogenesis. The theory of evolution conflicts with this scientific law when claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes (a).

here's the rebuttal to your post

off topic: its 12:40AM Jan 1 2015 here in India right now
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
31-12-2014, 01:37 PM
You know it's going to be a catastrophe of a thread when it is titled "<x> disproves evolution".

Even though evolution is a falsifiable theory, it is such a solid theory with so much evidence, so much predictions confirmed that it seems very, very, very, very unlikely that it will not be true.

On the positive side, I was unaware of the "Law of Biogenesis". Now I know what this law is, so thanks for that.
Seems amazing that people in the past just thought maggots and such just appeared spontaneously on rotting meat. I would have thought, even though they couldn't see fly eggs that they would have realised that flies are attracted to and land on the meat and then at a later point maggots (baby flies) appear. A simple experiment would be to kill an animal, cover it such that flies can't land on it, wait a while and see if maggots spontaneously appear. Given that the idea of using simple experiments didn't occur to people in the past, you'd have to wonder what value you can get from some documents written two thousand years ago by some very primitive thinking people.
I guess it kinda explains the sacrificing of pigeons and turtle doves in response to women's periods, Ohhh, come to think of it, it pretty much explains everything in the bible.
There you go.
31-12-2014, 01:57 PM
(31-12-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  You know it's going to be a catastrophe of a thread when it is titled "<x> disproves evolution".

Even though evolution is a falsifiable theory, it is such a solid theory with so much evidence, so much predictions confirmed that it seems very, very, very, very unlikely that it will not be true.

On the positive side, I was unaware of the "Law of Biogenesis". Now I know what this law is, so thanks for that.
Seems amazing that people in the past just thought maggots and such just appeared spontaneously on rotting meat. I would have thought, even though they couldn't see fly eggs that they would have realised that flies are attracted to and land on the meat and then at a later point maggots (baby flies) appear. A simple experiment would be to kill an animal, cover it such that flies can't land on it, wait a while and see if maggots spontaneously appear. Given that the idea of using simple experiments didn't occur to people in the past, you'd have to wonder what value you can get from some documents written two thousand years ago by some very primitive thinking people.
I guess it kinda explains the sacrificing of pigeons and turtle doves in response to women's periods, Ohhh, come to think of it, it pretty much explains everything in the bible.
There you go.

watch the first AronRa video I posted, there's something more funny than rotting meat
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
09-11-2015, 10:52 PM
(14-08-2012 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad you are such a fucking idiot you don't even know that abiogenesis has absolutely nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Are you as old as your articles ? Maybe you need a Alzheimer evaluation, old Pahu. And when you're out at the doctor, stop by the library, and check out "Science 101", and review the steps of the method, and then come back and tell us what your null hypothesis was, and what your test was, and what data you have. Life is short. Some idiocy, is not worth more than 5 seconds of intelligent people's time, which is why I keep this shit ready for the Silly Willy posts.

TTFN

Some colorful spheres explain how all known elements which are in no way alive formed life by simple chance. Carbon and Hydrogen and Oxygen and Iron and Zinc and WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER-ELSE created simple cells which created more complex cells that could utilize proteins and enzymes then those cells turned into multi-cell creatures that eventually turned into fish. Then eventually those fish turned into frogs. Then those frogs had butt sex with a squirrel and created some kind of fish squirrel hybrid. Then that Fish-squirrel had butt sex with a monkey-fish-frog and that created a monkey-frog-man. Your bullshit makes as much sense as a female cat humping a male pittbull. You sir, are a fucking moron. You surround yourself with "intelligence" and claim to understand everything but you are as clueless as everyone who thought the world was flat. I pity you so much. May God have mercy on your soul.
09-11-2015, 11:54 PM
(09-11-2015 10:52 PM)Kaiserj Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad you are such a fucking idiot you don't even know that abiogenesis has absolutely nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution. Are you as old as your articles ? Maybe you need a Alzheimer evaluation, old Pahu. And when you're out at the doctor, stop by the library, and check out "Science 101", and review the steps of the method, and then come back and tell us what your null hypothesis was, and what your test was, and what data you have. Life is short. Some idiocy, is not worth more than 5 seconds of intelligent people's time, which is why I keep this shit ready for the Silly Willy posts.

TTFN

Some colorful spheres explain how all known elements which are in no way alive formed life by simple chance. Carbon and Hydrogen and Oxygen and Iron and Zinc and WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER-ELSE created simple cells which created more complex cells that could utilize proteins and enzymes then those cells turned into multi-cell creatures that eventually turned into fish. Then eventually those fish turned into frogs. Then those frogs had butt sex with a squirrel and created some kind of fish squirrel hybrid. Then that Fish-squirrel had butt sex with a monkey-fish-frog and that created a monkey-frog-man. Your bullshit makes as much sense as a female cat humping a male pittbull. You sir, are a fucking moron. You surround yourself with "intelligence" and claim to understand everything but you are as clueless as everyone who thought the world was flat. I pity you so much. May God have mercy on your soul.

You have created a straw man caricature of evolution Rolleyes i.e. you're wrong but based on what you've written I have little hope that you'd ever figure it out.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-11-2015, 12:21 AM
(09-11-2015 10:52 PM)Kaiserj Wrote:  Some colorful spheres explain how all known elements which are in no way alive formed life by simple chance. Carbon and Hydrogen and Oxygen and Iron and Zinc and WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER-ELSE created simple cells which created more complex cells that could utilize proteins and enzymes then those cells turned into multi-cell creatures that eventually turned into fish. Then eventually those fish turned into frogs. Then those frogs had butt sex with a squirrel and created some kind of fish squirrel hybrid. Then that Fish-squirrel had butt sex with a monkey-fish-frog and that created a monkey-frog-man. Your bullshit makes as much sense as a female cat humping a male pittbull. You sir, are a fucking moron. You surround yourself with "intelligence" and claim to understand everything but you are as clueless as everyone who thought the world was flat. I pity you so much. May God have mercy on your soul.

Blink

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you'd like to start a new thread?
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
10-11-2015, 05:47 AM
(09-11-2015 10:52 PM)Kaiserj Wrote:  

TTFN

Not sure if POE or reading impaired.
10-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Oh Sweet Noodly Appendage the drivebys we get. Oh, the poor, pathetic, coprolite-fellating drivebyes.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
10-11-2015, 09:34 AM
How do they even find these necrothreads? Like, seriously, what's the motivation?

They Google search an atheist website... then search this website for evolution threads to jump in on?

I mean... I'm only partly being funny, here. What in the fuck motivates these people, and what method really results in this bizarre outcome? Do they drive-by here and log off thinking, "Man! THAT got 'em! That'll show 'em the Power of Jesus!!"???

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
10-11-2015, 09:36 AM
You can't reason with someone whose belief is not based on reason to start with. There is no amount of evidence that one can provide to creationists that will undo their brainwashing. Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user