Science Disproves Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: Science Disproves Evolution
Quote:Well, Bishadi, I can tell you are a complete buffoon. Who knew that the chemical reactions of DNA are not chemical reactions after all!

Sorry, goof, but you do not comprehend how energy exchanges in living processes, yet are ranting about physics.

My point, use your knowledge to learn on how you own fucking life works and quit trying to discount material, right here, that is showing this forum, that you really, as a physicist DO NOT comprehended how life operates at the molecular scale.
Quote: There is enough other idiocy to address where I am better qualified to knock down. I'll leave it to a Biologist to get to your other "points".
the idiocy is you are arguing in and on a subject matter of evolution (biology) and just admitted you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Many biologist know that the physics of chemistry (QM) is a joke.

Quote:Shutup, he explained! You obviously do not understand the significance of the paper you cited. Of course I brought up the 'ultraviolet catastrophe'. The solution to deriving the correct equations to explain the distribution of wavelengths of light (which Planck derived in the paper you linked), by assuming quantization of the energy of light, was one of the most significant findings that bolstered quantum mechanics in the history of the field.

That’s the problem, nothing in his physics renders WHY the wavelengths change, ya moron!
The MASS is causing the change, idiot.

Now define WHY and HOW? This underlying issue is why the old fucks will be obsolete before they figure out they are working with a flat earth kind of mentality.

Quote:And another thing which proves to me you are out of your league here, is that you confuse the concepts of heat and temperature. No Physicist would ever confuse those terms
but the whole premise of the Black body is about temperature, you moron.
I know why the model is incorrect and you are representing exactly what makes communicating with the complacent, so redundant. You remind me a how Christian preachers react when I point out Matt 16:20.

Quote:You're obsessed with one idea. Not every energy--take kinetic energy for instance-- is a wavelength.
There’s that ‘stupid’ again. Next you will tell me that speed, is an energy (kinetic) but have no idea why it is moving. F=ma has no causality.

Never has.
Quote:But your last sentence here really raises beclowning oneself to a new art form. Blackbody radiation isn't so-called that because of its color. A black body is an idealization for an object that absorbs all light of all colors.
That’s bonafide garbage. Can it absorb gamma?

How about 95.5 KLOS?
Dude, you are making a fool of yourself.

Quote:Ummm, yeah. Thermal radiation has to do with the temperature of the object.
What is radiating? Which wavelengths?

ALL ‘heat’ is of em. Period!

All temp is just measuring within a differential (environment),and the ‘heat’ is still and always has been ‘em’ in one wavelength or another.

Quote: Of course different materials behave differently, because a black body is an 'idealization'. Graphene and a box you paint black are not black bodies. .
graphene is the most perfect ‘black’ ever known to mankind

And I am getting the idea that you have no idea the amount of experimental evidence within graphene that is rocking this globe
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Time for the banhammer.
Personal attacks and insults.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Time for the banhammer.
(25-08-2012 09:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Personal attacks and insults.
And incoherent thoughts. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
25-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Here is something that should help you out:

If you combined 'x' volume of graphene, you could capture a gamma. If you pull a portion of that after capturing the wavelength (gamma-graphene), you will have a pole (charge), entangled the initial exchange.

Think of the state of energy as from a 'wavelength' of em, (electromagnetic 'FIELDS') upon the mass. And to take portions thereof a bias (charge per se).

You and I are entangled by these words.

Smartass
25-08-2012, 09:42 AM
(25-08-2012 09:14 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  Many biologist know that the physics of chemistry (QM) is a joke.

Name some reputable ones.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
25-08-2012, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 10:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
What the fuck is this thread about, anyhow ?
As far as I can tell, it's about hair on yahoos,
(and devolved into garbage by someone who doesn't know the strong nuclear force, from the weak one,
and their ass from a hole in the ground).
Am I wrong ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Science Disproves Evolution
(25-08-2012 10:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What the fuck is this thread about, anyhow ?
As far as I can tell, it's about hair on yahoos,
(and devolved into garbage by someone who doesn't know the strong nuclear force, from the weak one,
and their ass from a hole in the ground).
Am I wrong ?

Probably. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-08-2012, 08:21 AM
(25-08-2012 09:35 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  Here is something that should help you out:

If you combined 'x' volume of graphene, you could capture a gamma. If you pull a portion of that after capturing the wavelength (gamma-graphene), you will have a pole (charge), entangled the initial exchange.

Think of the state of energy as from a 'wavelength' of em, (electromagnetic 'FIELDS') upon the mass. And to take portions thereof a bias (charge per se).

You and I are entangled by these words.

Smartass

has anyone noticed how science works: people make predictions and that is oooosually how a theory can be measured.

does the above have any prediction(s)?

of just statements that make complete sense but literally conflict with what is accepted in the current models of understanding?
26-08-2012, 08:34 AM
I still have no idea what the hell "life at the molecular level" is, this concept makes no sense.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
26-08-2012, 08:36 AM
And I see nothing in your last post that makes any sense or actual predictions.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick