Science Disproves Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Science Disproves Evolution
(27-08-2012 10:53 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I included a definition of life since your previous posts seemed to indicate you are using a definition that no one else is using.
most definately.

you should see how baffled people are when i say that knowledge itself, has evolved over time.
Quote:Life is self-replicating but does not require consciousness.
perfect.

ie... a flame
Quote:Bacteria are life, but are not conscious.
no sh't.

yet within its cell walls, a coherance, as a resonance (living process), while capable of intake of stimuli and energy.

Quote: As for your asleep = death, that is also quite absurd. The sleeping body still reacts to external stimuli. The cells of the body do not shut down, they enter a resting state. So I do not understand what you mean.
some believe being conscious is being alive.

I know better.

them fools could be taught that sleeping is like practicing death, every day! (inside joke)

Quote:The part you select out of it requires part a. Meaning that portion b alone does not account for life as it is contingent upon a also being valid. That further means that the bowel movement I had this morning is not life, but is the result of a living process.

word salad

Quote:A phosopholipid layer is part of a cellular structure but it is not life itself.
i know that

But, i am focused on what the energy is, that is holding the 'molecules' together to be a lipid bilayer.

I've done the works. Have you?

Quote: As I stated above, it might result from life but that does not make it life. In the same way that a fossil is a relic of life but is no longer life itself.

and when you are dead, the 'lights' are out too (the process, no longer exist)

BUTTTTTTT................ if that life, procreated and then evolved over time, could that 'life' (line) still be alive?

that's a big question!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2012, 11:59 AM
(26-08-2012 08:40 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 09:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Name some reputable ones.

Still waiting, Bishadi.

Answer the fucking question, or gtfo.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-08-2012, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 12:20 PM by Bishadi.)
(27-08-2012 11:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 08:40 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Still waiting, Bishadi.

Answer the fucking question, or gtfo.

http://www.eoht.info/page/Entropy+reversal

easy google

Why is it,that of all the branches of science, does only biology deny entropy?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...353AAf0bwW

i thought everyone knew this!
27-08-2012, 12:29 PM
(27-08-2012 12:15 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 11:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Answer the fucking question, or gtfo.

http://www.eoht.info/page/Entropy+reversal

easy google

Really? Yahoo answers? You have already lost all credibility in my eyes. If you could answer the question, you would have done so already. Now get the fuck out of my sight.

27-08-2012, 12:44 PM
(27-08-2012 12:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 12:15 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  http://www.eoht.info/page/Entropy+reversal

easy google

Really? Yahoo answers? You have already lost all credibility in my eyes. If you could answer the question, you would have done so already. Now get the fuck out of my sight.

i love the quacks. They are everywhere!

Just so anyone can understand, the quack wanted to know what biologist(s) dont like entropy. And asked for reputable references.

the whole of the field is trying to define life and how it evolves and grows. Then the medical fields are trying to stop it from dying/preserve it. All the while, a life that procreates, is beating the shit out of entropy and living into the next generations, beyond EVERY extinction!!!!!!

see the woo, for what they doo.
27-08-2012, 01:11 PM
(27-08-2012 12:44 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 12:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Really? Yahoo answers? You have already lost all credibility in my eyes. If you could answer the question, you would have done so already. Now get the fuck out of my sight.

i love the quacks. They are everywhere!

Just so anyone can understand, the quack wanted to know what biologist(s) dont like entropy. And asked for reputable references.

the whole of the field is trying to define life and how it evolves and grows. Then the medical fields are trying to stop it from dying/preserve it. All the while, a life that procreates, is beating the shit out of entropy and living into the next generations, beyond EVERY extinction!!!!!!

You use Yahoo Answers and a biased Wiki as a "reputable" citations? Don't make me laugh.

Your logic does not work, no reputable biologists refute entropy. To assume biology contradicts entropy would be assuming the Earth is a closed system.

27-08-2012, 01:25 PM
(27-08-2012 01:11 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 12:44 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  i love the quacks. They are everywhere!

You use Yahoo Answers and a biased Wiki as a "reputable" citations? Don't make me laugh.

fricken hilarious.

You question was basic common sense; the community already knows that biology and entopy have contradicted, since day one.

You are on a thread, about evolution and have no idea, the reason evolution is not understood to the absolute of science, is because the current models conflict, and always have.

You basically, just made yourself look about as stupid as a person, talking science on life, could.

go lay by your dish!

i aint even going to comment on the closed system.
27-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Well, heavens to Betsy & Jesus Geoffrey, what brought all this on… surely not the running of the bulls in Cern?
[Image: LBt6j.gif]
Embarrassing... at least I'm not binding anyone up in my string theories. Cep maybe Cantor - but he's cool with my kink so… mmm… yea. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
27-08-2012, 02:00 PM
(27-08-2012 01:25 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 01:11 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You use Yahoo Answers and a biased Wiki as a "reputable" citations? Don't make me laugh.

fricken hilarious.

You question was basic common sense; the community already knows that biology and entopy have contradicted, since day one.

You are on a thread, about evolution and have no idea, the reason evolution is not understood to the absolute of science, is because the current models conflict, and always have.

You basically, just made yourself look about as stupid as a person, talking science on life, could.

go lay by your dish!

i aint even going to comment on the closed system.

You don't understand entropy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2012, 02:05 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post