Science Jokes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-03-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Science Jokes
(30-03-2014 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are three kinds of mathematicians. Those who can count and those who can't.

I saw that joke on a wall of a burrito joint in Sarasota, Fla. Cracks me up every time.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 01:34 PM
(30-03-2014 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are three kinds of mathematicians. Those who can count and those who can't.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data,

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
30-03-2014, 03:56 PM
(30-03-2014 10:41 AM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: aWZ9Oq4_460s.jpg]

The version I heard was that there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who get laid.

And I didn't get that joke either.... Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
30-03-2014, 04:18 PM
5 out of 3 people don't understand fractions.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 7 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
01-04-2014, 07:04 PM
[Image: aG9bDw6_460s_v2.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 8 users Like Crulax's post
04-04-2014, 09:54 AM
[Image: 4fee6a5143e4c9d84b9e41ffb1b92d.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-05-2014, 12:59 AM
[Image: image_zps6ff9a2dc.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
02-05-2014, 01:20 AM
[Image: image_zps64753e3e.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
02-05-2014, 01:34 AM
(07-07-2013 01:05 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Prepare to groan.....

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar.............and doesn't!

I am going to have to share this with my Scientific Studies teacher if I can.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-05-2014, 12:15 PM
(07-07-2013 01:39 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Reminds me of this joke:

"Two scientists walk into a bar

The first scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of H2O”

The second scientist says ‘I’ll have a glass of water too. Wh… why did you say H2O? Like, I know it’s the chemical formula for water and all, but it’s the end of the day and there’s really no need to intentionally over-complicate things like that in a situation outside of work”

The first scientist stares at his drink, angry that his assassination plan has failed."

Wouldn't the poison have failed anyways? I don't think h2o2 is really poisonous. Maybe a bad case of diarrhea...
Am I missing an important factor?