Science TV “network decay”

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Science TV “network decay”
Every time I turn on the History Channel I want to email them and let them know that there is more to WW2 then the Normandy landings.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2012, 07:35 PM
(17-10-2012 07:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Every time I turn on the History Channel I want to email them and let them know that there is more to WW2 then the Normandy landings.

Or homosexuals of WW2

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
17-10-2012, 07:45 PM
can't say I've seen that one..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-10-2012, 08:06 PM
I agree much of it is bunk, but National Geographic still has some good docs on it, The Science channel has some stuff, and History2 still has decent programming. History one is almost always reality shows, Discovery is much of the same, but sometimes has some good stuff on while most people are snoozing in their beds. Glad I'm not the only one who gets aggravated by the invasion of banality on alleged channels of science and history.

18-10-2012, 05:58 PM
After seeing all the shows about pawn brokers, gunsmiths, junk pickers, hog hunters, ghost hunters, moonshiners and people who live in swamps, I have to wonder if someone like Larry the Cable Guy now makes programming decisions for these channels.