Science against evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Science against evolution
(16-01-2013 02:59 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Vera, that is the awesomest emoticon I've ever seen, where'd you find it? Oh, and for what it's worth, that's two somethings.
Ain't saying [Image: yu.gif]

(Still can't believe what I read. Honestly!)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 03:06 PM
(16-01-2013 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 02:52 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  The earth is only tiny in comparison if you accept the scale of the model of the universe proposed by Atheists. One day that house of cards will come tumbling down and the truth will become widely known once more. Smile
Listen derpward, what observations have you done ? 'Cos we got data right back to Kepler and Galileo for the heliocentric model of the solar system. We've got a significant body of data right back to Tycho Brahe for the minimum distance of the stars from Earth. How did you measure the scale of your model ? How did you conclude you were correct ? How do you account for the anomalies with data observed independently over centuries, much of it by theologically minded people ?
Heck, I can answer that. Take your pick:

a) I ignore all that stuff cuz it hurts my head
2) I believe all that sciency junk is made up
iii) Who? Never heard of those guys
4) That's just your evolutionismy brainwashery talking
c) I'm a poe. Haha, I win. Lulz.
8) Me troll. Me smash.

Or just go for the combo platter and have them all.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
16-01-2013, 03:21 PM
just this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc

16-01-2013, 03:24 PM
(16-01-2013 03:06 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  Listen derpward, what observations have you done ? 'Cos we got data right back to Kepler and Galileo for the heliocentric model of the solar system. We've got a significant body of data right back to Tycho Brahe for the minimum distance of the stars from Earth. How did you measure the scale of your model ? How did you conclude you were correct ? How do you account for the anomalies with data observed independently over centuries, much of it by theologically minded people ?
Heck, I can answer that. Take your pick:

8) Me troll. Me smash.

You stole my numbering.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
16-01-2013, 03:28 PM
(16-01-2013 03:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 03:06 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Heck, I can answer that. Take your pick:

8) Me troll. Me smash.

You stole my numbering.

LOL, that's very funny. I had no idea. I've read (mostly skimmed because it's so freaking huge) that thread, of course, but not to the point of memorizing it..

I, ummm, asked myself, "how do theists number things?" and it seems I was right on the money... Drinking Beverage

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
16-01-2013, 11:43 PM
I honestly think Egor actually does believe whatever he claims to believe, however often that might change. He does appear to have written a book, so either he's really into it, or he's the best Poe ever. I'm thinking the former.

AtheismExposed? With a name like that on this forum, and with the supreme inanity of his posts, I'm calling Poe. Or delusional on a level that make me fear for the safety of the world.

[Image: 6obe.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
17-01-2013, 03:08 AM
(16-01-2013 01:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  4) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Science against evolution
Maybe god did create the basis for life and left it at that. (Playing devil's advocate). Then he let life sort itself out thru evolution and he said okay let's see what happens.

Of course life coulda been just a fluke as well. Or god is really an alien with a chemistry set who knows. Personally I don't care HOW life got started but Evolution is how it operates.
17-01-2013, 08:58 AM
(16-01-2013 02:52 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 02:47 PM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  The entire universe revolves around this TINY rock we call earth? He has to be a troll. Nobody could be that ignorant.
The earth is only tiny in comparison if you accept the scale of the model of the universe proposed by Atheists. One day that house of cards will come tumbling down and the truth will become widely known once more. Smile
This is a further reason why there can be no debate with such stupidity. Not only is the bible your authoritative source, but you are even banking on some future discovery that completely refutes all scientific knowledge while supposedly upholding your source but you can't provide any actual justification for it. Just for us to wait and see.

Weeping Humanity is doomed if people like you keep breeding. Even if you are just a troll

Evolve
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
17-01-2013, 09:03 AM
(17-01-2013 05:49 AM)SarnDarkholm Wrote:  Maybe god did create the basis for life and left it at that. (Playing devil's advocate). Then he let life sort itself out thru evolution and he said okay let's see what happens.
Or maybe there were thousands of different gods each of whom controlled the genetic mutations of one species. I, for one, have no particular interest in speculative ideas that cannot be verified or falsified.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post