Science against evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 12:44 AM by Endurance Swimmer.)
RE: Science against evolution
There could be countless explanations. Intelligent Design/Creationism is NOT one of them. There is zero evidence for it. Absolutely zero. The tactic of Creationists to poke holes in Evolution (Ie God of the Gaps and other similar things) and then to expect people to except Intelligent Design as the alternative without putting forward the slightest bit of evidence forward supporting Intelligent Design is ridiculous.

The only demonstrable explanation that exists so far is Evolution by Natural Selection. If one wants to talk about design, by all means, feel free but the designer is Nature, in small incremental steps. If you can get your head around domestic breeding and Artificial Selection within farming then I'm sure it's not too hard to work out Natural Selection.

The evidence for Evolution by Natural Selection is huge. I'm not going to bother writing it down as it's been said so many times and is available in numerous decent peer reviewed websites, presentations and books. I don't know of any credible scientist that rejects it. It is just exhausting to keep bringing it up, watch the Creationist nod their head and listen to nothing and a week later they come up with the same nonsense. I'm at the point of not even discussing it with them. It's a case of telling such people to go away, do some proper research, talk to scientists who don't use Creation.com as a resource (Ie real scientists) and when one has evolved sufficiently in their thinking (not to be an ignoramous), then I'm happy to have an intelligent conversation. Up until then, I'm over it. Life is too short to waste time repeating the same thing over and over again. Talking to a brick wall is more interesting.

"Nothing Great is Easy" - Des Renford (English Channel Swimmer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Endurance Swimmer's post
16-01-2013, 11:11 AM
The Evolutionary worldview is built on some very shaky ground. All of its core assumptions have been challenged and yet ivory tower Darwinists refuse to meet the challenge.

The force maintaining Evolutionism's unwarranted position in the scientific establishment is the enforced orthodoxy of the scientific establishment.

Dare to draw a different conclusion from their data and you are SHUNNED and driven out, it's a tight-knit cabal determined to suppress dissent.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
16-01-2013, 11:57 AM
(16-01-2013 11:11 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  The Evolutionary worldview is built on some very shaky ground.
Let me stop you right there. There is no such thing as an "evolutionary worldview". Biological evolution is defined as the gradual change of organisms over time and the theory of evolution by natural selection is a scientific theory aimed at explaining both the mechanisms that are driving this process as well as the results that it has produced. Neither of them have anything to do with any kind of worldview. With that said, I disagree with your assertion, because the theory of evolution is currently one of the most substantiated scientific theories we have.

(16-01-2013 11:11 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  All of its core assumptions have been challenged and yet ivory tower Darwinists refuse to meet the challenge.
Examples? Citations?

(16-01-2013 11:11 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  The force maintaining Evolutionism's unwarranted position in the scientific establishment is the enforced orthodoxy of the scientific establishment.

Dare to draw a different conclusion from their data and you are SHUNNED and driven out, it's a tight-knit cabal determined to suppress dissent.
What evidence do you have to support this claim of yours?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
16-01-2013, 11:58 AM
(17-10-2012 08:59 AM)theophilus Wrote:  How did life come into existence? There are two possible explanations. One is that natural processes brought about the exitence of simple, single-celled organisms and its descendants evolved to produce all the forms of life that exist today. The other is that it was created by God.

It is widely believed that science has proved that the first explanation is correct and those who reject it do so only because it contradicts their religious beliefs. This belief is false. Science is the attempt to find out things by means of observation and testing. The origin of life hasn't been observed and there is no way it can be tested scientifically.

The reality is that there are scientific facts that aren't compatible with the commonly accepted theory of evolution. Here is a site where you can find out about some of these facts:

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/index.shtml

Each month a newletter is published with new information. Here is this month's newsletter.

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/new.shtml

It includes an excellent article about how to teach evolution.

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v17i1f.htm

Here is an index of all the material on the site.

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/topics.htm

You see, what you are questioning there is Abiogenesis, and I get the feeling you have no idea of what it involves. Consequently, it is a totally different study to Evolution.

I advise you to not take the words of sites like the ones you sited, without verifying it with a trustworthy source.

I also advise you to avoid making false dichotomies in the future.

You forgot alien engineering!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-01-2013, 12:02 PM
(16-01-2013 11:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 11:11 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  Dare to draw a different conclusion from their data and you are SHUNNED and driven out, it's a tight-knit cabal determined to suppress dissent.
What evidence do you have to support this claim of yours?

Vos,
There is plenty of evidence that those with a different view a shunned.

They are told to come back once they have read more than just one book.

Consider

Seems reasonable.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-01-2013, 12:12 PM
(16-01-2013 12:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 11:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What evidence do you have to support this claim of yours?

Vos,

Consider

Seems reasonable.
So you essentially agree with me. "come back when you've read another book on Darwinism and modified your work to agree with its conclusions".

Standard fare, really.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
16-01-2013, 12:16 PM
(16-01-2013 12:12 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 12:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Vos,

Consider

Seems reasonable.
So you essentially agree with me. "come back when you've read another book on Darwinism and modified your work to agree with its conclusions".

Standard fare, really.

I can tell, this is going to be a very humorous thread to watch.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-01-2013, 12:20 PM
(16-01-2013 12:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can tell, this is going to be a very humorous thread to watch.
You should take a look at his YouTube videos and comments as well. They are a comedy gold mine.

[Image: rWbux.png]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
16-01-2013, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 12:27 PM by DLJ.)
(16-01-2013 12:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 12:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can tell, this is going to be a very humorous thread to watch.
You should take a look at his YouTube videos and comments as well. They are a comedy gold mine.

Blink

Laugh or cry?

You decide.

Big Grin

EDIT: Fuck it! He's English. I am so ashamed.

16-01-2013, 12:28 PM
The stupid burns as bright as a star in the sky. Good thing this fire will not last as long.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post