Science against evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Science against evolution
(16-01-2013 12:33 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  In another thread on this forum you Atheists were bemoaning the lack of theists who post here. If your only response to dialogue is to immediately begin flinging insults...are you then surprised no theist wishes to converse with you?
I recall that in that thread, it was determined that we wanted more theist like KC and less theists like Egor. That means nothing to you, but it explains why you aren't receiving a warm welcome.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 01:09 PM
(16-01-2013 01:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  AtheismExposed, why do you believe evolution is contradictory to Christianity?
Simply put, because it runs contrary to what the Bible has to say about our origins. If we are merely an animal species like any other that leaves no room for God

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
16-01-2013, 01:09 PM
I was not a part of the thread bemoaning the lack of theists, so my general apathy towards it is unregistered.

In any event, my post is a reflection of your attempt at deflecting the points raised on your videos. If you only look at the bible as your "source" of anything, then there is no dialogue to be had. You simply want to preach to the atheists and we circle-jerk around any arguments all day long, so why waste my breath on such willful ignorance?

Evolve
16-01-2013, 01:12 PM
(16-01-2013 01:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I was not a part of the thread bemoaning the lack of theists, so my general apathy towards it is unregistered.

In any event, my post is a reflection of your attempt at deflecting the points raised on your videos. If you only look at the bible as your "source" of anything, then there is no dialogue to be had. You simply want to preach to the atheists and we circle-jerk around any arguments all day long, so why waste my breath on such willful ignorance?
The Bible is not my only source but where conflict or contradiction exists I will take the word of God over the words of a man in any instance.

I have seen nothing in the hallowed halls of science that has ever convinced me that my perception is wrong.

16-01-2013, 01:13 PM
(16-01-2013 12:42 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  ...the idea that everything in the universe revolves round the sun in some totally counterintuitive astrological configuration
What?
No actual scientist believes anything like that. Where do you get this from?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2013, 01:14 PM
(16-01-2013 01:12 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 01:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I was not a part of the thread bemoaning the lack of theists, so my general apathy towards it is unregistered.

The Bible is not my only source but where conflict or contradiction exists I will take the word of God over the words of a man in any instance.

I have seen nothing in the hallowed halls of science that has ever convinced me that my perception is wrong.

But the words in the bibal are words of men. -_-

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-01-2013, 01:15 PM
(16-01-2013 01:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 12:42 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  ...the idea that everything in the universe revolves round the sun in some totally counterintuitive astrological configuration
What?
No actual scientist believes anything like that. Where do you get this from?
It is the logical opposite to a scripturally correct earth-centred universe.

16-01-2013, 01:15 PM
(16-01-2013 01:09 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  ...
.If we are merely an animal species like any other that leaves no room for God

Excellent.

Now you're thinking.

Keep going along those lines.

Bravo, sir, bravo!

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
16-01-2013, 01:16 PM
From even the name of the website, the info sounds biased.

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
16-01-2013, 01:18 PM
AtheismExposed, do you at least acknowledge a round Earth? Just checking.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.