Science against evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Science against evolution
(16-01-2013 02:33 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  BLASPHEMY! Only I get to say what is and is not evil in fruit! Figs are fine because they frustrated that Jesus guy. Good enough for me.

But... but... Sad I concede. I hate apples and like oranges... Sad It is my fallen nature. I must go to apple reeducation camp Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 02:47 PM
The entire universe revolves around this TINY rock we call earth? He has to be a troll. Nobody could be that ignorant.
16-01-2013, 02:48 PM
(16-01-2013 02:47 PM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  The entire universe revolves around this TINY rock we call earth? He has to be a troll. Nobody could be that ignorant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
16-01-2013, 02:50 PM
(16-01-2013 02:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 02:47 PM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  The entire universe revolves around this TINY rock we call earth? He has to be a troll. Nobody could be that ignorant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. But after calling Egor a poe today, I thought I'd give this guy the benefit of the doubt and only think it without accusing it.

Well, I guess I blew that...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
16-01-2013, 02:52 PM
The earth is only tiny in comparison if you accept the scale of the model of the universe proposed by Atheists. One day that house of cards will come tumbling down and the truth will become widely known once more. Smile

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
16-01-2013, 02:54 PM
(16-01-2013 02:52 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  The earth is only tiny in comparison if you accept the scale of the model of the universe proposed by Atheists. One day that house of cards will come tumbling down and the truth will become widely known once more. Smile
I think we just found something bigger than the universe. This guy's delusion and ignorance. [Image: suicide.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
16-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Ahh. Never heard of Poe's Law. Got a couple laughs from it though. Lol
16-01-2013, 02:57 PM
LMAO @ Vera. Yup! Big Grin
16-01-2013, 02:59 PM
I think this thread needs a derailment right about now.

Vera, that is the awesomest emoticon I've ever seen, where'd you find it? Oh, and for what it's worth, that's two somethings.

(yes, I see the irony of using non-words in a thread where I accuse another poster of using non-words; I'm hoping the fact that I know I did it, just to be silly, makes enough of a difference to justify it in the name of jocularity)

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
16-01-2013, 02:59 PM
(16-01-2013 02:52 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
The earth is only tiny in comparison if you accept the scale of the model of the universe proposed by Atheists. One day that house of cards will come tumbling down and the truth will become widely known once more. Smile
Listen derpward, what observations have you done ? 'Cos we got data right back to Kepler and Galileo for the heliocentric model of the solar system. We've got a significant body of data right back to Tycho Brahe for the minimum distance of the stars from Earth. How did you measure the scale of your model ? How did you conclude you were correct ? How do you account for the anomalies with data observed independently over centuries, much of it by theologically minded people ?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evidence Against (?) Evolution RedJamaX 8 446 12-07-2014 07:12 AM
Last Post: true scotsman
  9 Unscientific Excuses to Ignore Evolution. Metazoa Zeke 13 675 16-06-2014 04:03 PM
Last Post: dancefortwo
  Scientist only want evolution to be true for money? Metazoa Zeke 34 726 23-03-2014 03:32 PM
Last Post: rampant.a.i.
  How to talk about evolution to a creationist Metazoa Zeke 2 271 16-03-2014 02:46 PM
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  Observational Science Vs Historical science? Metazoa Zeke 5 190 11-03-2014 11:06 PM
Last Post: BryanS
  Creationism/Evolution Drich 130 2,670 21-02-2014 03:55 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  A creationsist's idea of a "blow to evolution" Raptor Jesus 21 1,028 15-01-2014 08:38 AM
Last Post: sporehux