Science has fixed Astrology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2011, 11:03 PM

RE: Science has fixed Astrology
Back in the summer I was watching the BBC Richard Dawkin videos on youtube (episode 2?) and they mentioned that the zodiac being off. Perhaps this is just the first that someone has gave a shit to actually correct the dates?
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2011, 02:27 AM
I wonder how people would react if we correct the calendar , we'd be in the year 13.000.002.011.
I'd love to see the reactions Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2011, 06:56 AM
(14-01-2011 06:53 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(14-01-2011 09:28 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Apparently I'm a lion now. Big Grin I'm going to read both Virgo and Leo for me and watch them both be true! Big Grin

You are a virgin lion? You need more pride, get it? Tongue Tongue Tongue

*groan!* Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2011, 10:56 AM

Some people really buy into this stuff and build their lives around it. Some people choose their husbands and wives because their star signs say they are good together or something. Do you think there will be some divorces because of this change? Tongue
16-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:Do you think there will be some divorces because of this change?
''We've been following the wrong star signs? That explains why our marriage has been such a failure.''
Quote:Some people choose their husbands and wives because their star signs say they are good together or something.
''Sorry, can't marry you, you we're born 2 weeks too late.''

Sad

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
16-01-2011, 02:18 PM
(16-01-2011 02:27 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I wonder how people would react if we correct the calendar , we'd be in the year 13.000.002.011.
I'd love to see the reactions Tongue

Let's make that "Stardate 13.000.002.011." Tongue Trekies haven't had their say here yet.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
17-01-2011, 06:33 PM
[Image: beeler.jpg]

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
17-01-2011, 06:56 PM

lol nice pictures
24-01-2011, 10:07 AM

Why didn't the Astrologist see this coming? LOL
24-01-2011, 03:16 PM
(24-01-2011 10:07 AM)AnthraxFan93 Wrote:  Why didn't the Astrologist see this coming? LOL

That is because the prediction doesn't come again in a thousand years when Mercury and Mars united with Orion again. Big Grin

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha