Science is Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 07:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Science is Dead
(24-12-2014 03:52 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fuck off, Gordo.

You said you would :
"NEVER RESPOND TO ANOTHER THING YOU POST IN THIS FORUM"

"if I tell you to fuck off"

I'm telling you to fuck off, Gordo. That includes "commenting on".
I hope that's clear.

You're a loser, and you infect this place with bullshit woo.
Seth set up TTA as a community for non-believers. He said so. YOU are forcing yourself on people who want nothing to do with your idiotic woo.
Get the fuck lost.

I just got an e-mail from Seth thanking me for my donation. He didn't just set up this forum for atheists.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...d-Behavior

TTA’s forum is a place for discussion. It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom.

You're pathetic. You have to lie in an online forum to make yourself seem bigger. I blew up your bio and now you're all pissed off. You don't really think anyone reads that stupid bio of yours and believes it for one second do you? They may not challenge you on it like I do, because after all, who gives a shit, but a fact is a fact.

You "blew up" nothing you pathetic deranged troll. You questioned a few things, and answers were provided for all your presumptions. You are currently THE most disliked person here. All you did was demonstrate how insecure you are about your own failed life and how much you resent other people.

EVERYONE gets emails when we donate, You're not special, and neither is your dog.

YOU said you were going to stop responding. You can't help yourself can you, you mentally ill idiot. You are "seeking" nothing. You HAVE all the truth you think you need, and you got it from the voices in your head. You meet NONE of the definitions for why Seth set up TTA. The ONLY reason you're here is your idiotic site has no traffic and NOWHERE else will have you, so you are elegated to hang out with people you despise. Yup, a fact is a fact. Someone with an utterly failed life NEEDS to make himself seems bigger by making himself the founder of a 2-person cult, pretend that's something important, and blow it up into something it isn't, to make himself appear important to himself.

Someone with NO understanding of the way science works is not really in healthcare. You're lying about being a nurse. You have no basic science.

You said (promised) if I answered you about the charting question, (which I did), you would NEVER respond to anything I wrote here.
You can't help yourself, you lying mentally ill troll.

Time for your meds, dear.

You wrote this, this morning :

(24-12-2014 12:07 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Okay, BuckyBall. You said it. I asked you point blank in another post if you wanted me to stop responding to you, and you wouldn't answer. Now, you got it. Bye-bye. [Image: wavey.gif]

And not a few hours later are already posting the above.
I see, besides being delusional, you're also suffering from dementia. That does explain a lot about your woo-woo and your behavior here.
You are totally out of control.
You're SO intellectually bankrupt, that when faced with a question you can't answer, (which is most of them), all you do is do your retorts such as "What do you care ?", and "So what ?".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2014, 01:21 AM
(24-12-2014 04:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  By the title I can tell you live in the united states, but that is besides the point.

I want to be zoology professor and/or researcher, meaning that I want to educated and increase knowledge of all things in zoology, evolution, genetics, mathematics, and zoological paleontology. And despite me disliking the U.S and wanting to work in japan, I still hope what I say can go from Japan to the U.S so that american can learn to love science, as it is decreasing here, as shown by the fact most teens lack interest in the method.

Now on science being dead it is not, just because it looks like the in the U.S does not mean the rest of the world. Asia and Europe pretty much boomed in science, and knowing their high population science is not dead. South america too is growing an interest in science. Just because the U.S is beginning to choose religion>science, does not mean it can change its mind in the next 100, 1000, or even one year from now.

Also learn this, science is what makes what you have. Like your computer, like your car, like the food you eat, like the medicine that helps you feel better? You can thank biology, physics, and chemistry for that. If science where to die, so would we, science not only builds models for knowledge, it builds models for our survival. If you would rather live like humans without science, like those in your religion, then go ahead, but I will sit here in my science heated house, with my science powered xbox and PC, and my science improved food to eat.

For the love of God, will you please learn to speak English if you're going to participate in English forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2014, 01:42 AM
(24-12-2014 05:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Someone with NO understanding of the way science works is not really in healthcare. You're lying about being a nurse. You have no basic science.

You said (promised) if I answered you about the charting question, (which I did), you would NEVER respond to anything I wrote here.
You can't help yourself, you lying mentally ill troll.

Time for your meds, dear.

I see, besides being delusional, you're also suffering from dementia. That does explain a lot about your woo-woo and your behavior here.
You are totally out of control.

I've read some of your other posts. You've been here since July 2011. I'm not at all the only one you talk to this way. I'm just the latest one.

It's funny, in a sad way, how you write "You are totally out of control" for some reason right after you finish a tirade that sounds, frankly, a little schizoaffective.

I already know you know about mental hospitals, because of the way you quoted something a psych nurse would say, and I can tell by your writing that you're not really all together.

I guess I do orbit you, the same way you orbit me, and I have pictures of you and I know your real name, and when I look at those, I am reminded of some young guys I have known that are like you. I think your bio is a little inflated, but it's probably mostly true--or at least in some ways it is.

The good news is you probably won't go to hell. No matter what you say or do. I don't think you fall under the whole "salvation" contract God has with humanity.

I want you to know, I'm not your enemy. I think we have a kind of weird relationship which neither of us quite understands (and I'm not talking sex).

BB, I really do wish you the best of luck. [Image: hug1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2014, 01:50 AM
(25-12-2014 01:21 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  By the title I can tell you live in the united states, but that is besides the point.

I want to be zoology professor and/or researcher, meaning that I want to educated and increase knowledge of all things in zoology, evolution, genetics, mathematics, and zoological paleontology. And despite me disliking the U.S and wanting to work in japan, I still hope what I say can go from Japan to the U.S so that american can learn to love science, as it is decreasing here, as shown by the fact most teens lack interest in the method.

Now on science being dead it is not, just because it looks like the in the U.S does not mean the rest of the world. Asia and Europe pretty much boomed in science, and knowing their high population science is not dead. South america too is growing an interest in science. Just because the U.S is beginning to choose religion>science, does not mean it can change its mind in the next 100, 1000, or even one year from now.

Also learn this, science is what makes what you have. Like your computer, like your car, like the food you eat, like the medicine that helps you feel better? You can thank biology, physics, and chemistry for that. If science where to die, so would we, science not only builds models for knowledge, it builds models for our survival. If you would rather live like humans without science, like those in your religion, then go ahead, but I will sit here in my science heated house, with my science powered xbox and PC, and my science improved food to eat.

For the love of God, will you please learn to speak English if you're going to participate in English forums.

What does his speech have to do with any manner of communicating on forums?

You could use grammatically sound statements if you wanted to mock someones grammar. Even beyond that, nothing of what said by Zeke is hard to understand in that post. If you struggle with it, in all seriousness, you are one likely to have a deeper problem than he has.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-12-2014, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 07:27 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-12-2014 01:42 AM)Gordon Wrote:  The good news is you probably won't go to hell. No matter what you say or do. I don't think you fall under the whole "salvation" contract God has with humanity.

I want you to know, I'm not your enemy. I think we have a kind of weird relationship which neither of us quite understands.

BB, I really do wish you the best of luck.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-12-2014, 02:31 AM
(25-12-2014 01:21 AM)Gordon Wrote:  For the love of God, will you please learn to speak English if you're going to participate in English forums.

Wow. Was it so hard for you to answer his challenge?

Or are you racist?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
25-12-2014, 09:10 AM
(24-12-2014 04:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Also learn this, science is what makes what you have. Like your computer, like your car, like the food you eat, like the medicine that helps you feel better? You can thank biology, physics, and chemistry for that. If science where to die, so would we, science not only builds models for knowledge, it builds models for our survival. If you would rather live like humans without science, like those in your religion, then go ahead, but I will sit here in my science heated house, with my science powered xbox and PC, and my science improved food to eat.

Science worshipper alert.

It's NOT science worship if we analyze both the pros and cons of the impact of science on human life in a fair, objective, even handed manner. That's not science worship, that's reason.

It IS science worship is we only talk about the benefits, and never talk about the downsides.

Friends, beware of turning your relationship with science in to yet another religion.
25-12-2014, 09:45 AM
(25-12-2014 09:10 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Also learn this, science is what makes what you have. Like your computer, like your car, like the food you eat, like the medicine that helps you feel better? You can thank biology, physics, and chemistry for that. If science where to die, so would we, science not only builds models for knowledge, it builds models for our survival. If you would rather live like humans without science, like those in your religion, then go ahead, but I will sit here in my science heated house, with my science powered xbox and PC, and my science improved food to eat.

Science worshipper alert.

It's NOT science worship if we analyze both the pros and cons of the impact of science on human life in a fair, objective, even handed manner. That's not science worship, that's reason.

It IS science worship is we only talk about the benefits, and never talk about the downsides.

Friends, beware of turning your relationship with science in to yet another religion.

Fuck off unbeliever

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-12-2014, 03:58 AM
Gordon, my friend!

Hello, welcome back, merry Christmas and happy New year.

Glad to see you again!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-12-2014, 05:10 AM
(25-12-2014 09:10 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Friends, beware of turning your relationship with science in to yet another religion.

And this is why you are a stupid cunt...

[Image: tumblr_lpohpvO87s1qcpqr0.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]