Science is a Religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Science is a Religion.
Religion requires a supernatural element.

Science lacks the supernatural.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 08:11 PM
(07-01-2012 01:45 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 12:25 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Hi, you should study islam deeply , silly fool, before you dare say anything on the matter , don't you think ?

I do not think you were a muslim either & it shows = any average muslim can see that through : you might be just some lunatic pretending to have left islam in order to demonize islam ...nice try

No no no no no.
How dare you, back your claims up or shut the fuck up. you dont know me or anything about me. Fool? i wasnt a muslim? it shows?
No sir, fuck you and fuck islam, fuck mohamed and fuck allah and all your other imaginary friends.

Look up Ad Hominem.

I can have a civilised debate if you wish, but if you start out the way you did then we have nothing more to talk about.

p.s. FUCK YOU and Kos OMAK
Kos Omak as I recall from the long distant past, is a term I wouldn't use to anyone!
15-01-2012, 07:59 AM
i use it as a term of endearment with my friends back home Tongue

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus