Science proves GOD!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Science proves GOD!
(29-07-2017 01:46 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Calling the Earth or the universe a "creation" is simply assuming the conclusion you want to reach. It demonstrates nothing. The only gap left for an external agent that actually does anything is in the initial creation of our universe, if it was created at all. After that, our excellent scientific models indicate that there is no unpredictable outside force tinkering with things.

> "Science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise, it'd stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairy tale most appeals to you." (Dara Ă“ Briain.) Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
29-07-2017, 05:27 PM
(27-07-2017 03:23 PM)theophilus Wrote:  The creation itself proves there must be a creator. Life is too complex to have come about without being designed by an intelligent being. Anyone who thinks about this carefully can see it. The problem is that many don't see this fact because they don't want to. Their rejection of this fact affects their perception of other facts and often leads them even further from the truth.

Perhaps you should read my signature carefully and think about what it means. If you are willing to accept the truth that God exists and that he is the Creator of everything else he will guide you into more truth and you will be able to know him better.

Ray Comfort likes giant Banana Dildos up his behind. His anus is too complex to fill anything else.

^ This sentence still made more sense than your argument.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
29-07-2017, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2017 05:54 PM by Vera.)
Dara is so lovely!

And this is one of my all-time favourite QI clips, the song, and Dara's invocation, everything...

"Peter. I have seen you buying vegetables". [Image: hehe.gif]

I need me a good QI-with-a-nice-drink session soon Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
31-07-2017, 05:19 PM
(27-07-2017 03:23 PM)theophilus Wrote:  The creation itself proves there must be a creator. Life is too complex to have come about without being designed by an intelligent being. Anyone who thinks about this carefully can see it. The problem is that many don't see this fact because they don't want to....

A creator that was created by what?
An "intelligent being" that must have had a creator even more intelligent, based on your reasoning.
[+] 1 user Likes Hitcher70's post