Science test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Science test
15/15

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zur├╝cklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
12/15, I passed but only because a lot of that I re-learned recently because of my deconversion and re-exploration of science.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2014, 11:46 PM
13/15

I got the virus and the limestone question wrong.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

07-04-2014, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 03:52 AM by Dee.)
I missed 3.

I am generally good at logic and vocabulary. I gave each my best guess, and did not know the answer to any of the questions.

Science and math were nightmares for me in college--barely made it.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
07-04-2014, 03:10 AM
12/15

I quite pleased with that but it looks like I need to brush up on my chemistry.

Also got the virus question wrong. But that made me wonder...I, as many people had a TB jab at school and I had a tetanus a few years ago when I worked in an animal shelter. I didn't realise you could vaccinate against bacteria and had assumed these were virus's. Just goes to show you really can learn something new everyday Big Grin

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
07-04-2014, 03:42 AM
13/15
got the moon questiom wrong and ZnO+ HSO4=?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-04-2014, 04:14 AM
(06-04-2014 07:15 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ran across this 15 question test, scored 13/15 without looking anything up.

Give it a try just for fun.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kellyoakes/would...cience-now

** I missed reflection/refraction/diffraction and the one on wavelength

12/15

I'm a little saddened by my performance to be honest, and yet at the same time I feel quite gratified.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Wow! I got 8/15! And since Crulax was taking the test with me I ended up with a 15/15 Tongue
I am actually super excited about my 8/15 though. I can't believe I remembered sulfuric acid is H2SO4. Seven years since high school, and I cannot wait to finally go to college. So excited Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
08-04-2014, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 11:37 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
I got 15/15 because I'm a super genius!Thumbsup Next test, Mensa!

Though I did have to guess on Zinc sulphate + water vs. Zinc sulphide + water. But I lucked out and got it right!

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
08-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces