08-04-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Science test
(08-04-2014 11:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Blush

.....wweeelllll?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 11:55 PM
(08-04-2014 11:33 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I got 15/15 because I'm a super genius!Thumbsup Next test, Mensa!

Though I did have to guess on Zinc sulphate + water vs. Zinc sulphide + water. But I lucked out and got it right!

I had to guess too and I still got it wrong but I was just proud of myself for knowing that sulfuric acid is h2so4 Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
09-04-2014, 06:52 AM
(08-04-2014 11:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 11:33 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I got 15/15 because I'm a super genius!Thumbsup Next test, Mensa!

Though I did have to guess on Zinc sulphate + water vs. Zinc sulphide + water. But I lucked out and got it right!

I had to guess too and I still got it wrong but I was just proud of myself for knowing that sulfuric acid is h2so4 Tongue

You ever hear this ditty?

"My professor ain't gonna teach no more
For what he thought was H2o, was H2so4"

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
09-04-2014, 07:12 AM
15, but I was only about 80% sure on polio and was 50%/50% on sulphate vs sulphide. I don't have enough chemistry in my head at the moment to remember that particular distinction Wink

I heard that ditty as
"Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more,
what Johnny thought was H20 was H2SO4."

Also:
"Two men walk into a bar. The first one asks for H20. The second asks for H2O too. The second man died."

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
09-04-2014, 07:29 AM
(09-04-2014 07:12 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  15, but I was only about 80% sure on polio and was 50%/50% on sulphate vs sulphide. I don't have enough chemistry in my head at the moment to remember that particular distinction Wink

I heard that ditty as
"Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more,
what Johnny thought was H20 was H2SO4."

Also:
"Two men walk into a bar. The first one asks for H20. The second asks for H2O too. The second man died."

I must have mis-remembered it, it was a long time ago that I last took a chemistry class. Thanks for posting it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-04-2014, 07:34 AM
15/15

I did guess at the Sulfuric acid question though. I never took chemistry, so I took a shot in the dark. Not only am I smart, I'm also lucky apparently. Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
09-04-2014, 07:40 AM
(09-04-2014 07:34 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  15/15

I did guess at the Sulfuric acid question though. I never took chemistry, so I took a shot in the dark. Not only am I smart, I'm also lucky apparently. Tongue

That would be "cocky" Sleepy

09-04-2014, 07:42 AM
(09-04-2014 07:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:34 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  15/15

That would be "cocky" Sleepy

If the avatar fits...

I don't think I've ever been accused of being too modest. Drinking Beverage

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-04-2014, 07:42 AM
(09-04-2014 07:42 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  That would be "cocky" Sleepy

If the avatar fits...

I don't think I've ever been accused of being too modest. Drinking Beverage

You're too modest

09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
I apparently got an 20/15...

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post