Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)
Creationism is not a "conspiracy theory".
It's just plain stupidity.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 07:01 AM
RE: Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)
(20-11-2016 07:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Creationism is not a "conspiracy theory".

I never said it was a conspiracy theory.
20-11-2016, 07:21 AM
(20-11-2016 07:01 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 07:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Creationism is not a "conspiracy theory".

I never said it was a conspiracy theory.

Quote:My dear evolutionkills, I was using creationism as an example, that there may be people in the realm regarding conspiracy who lack reason.

... could have fooled me.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-11-2016, 07:55 AM
(20-11-2016 07:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 07:01 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I never said it was a conspiracy theory.

Quote:My dear evolutionkills, I was using creationism as an example, that there may be people in the realm regarding conspiracy who lack reason.

... could have fooled me.

I'm sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. Although if that was a remark upon wit, my retort would be that it applies to both sides of the spectrum.
20-11-2016, 09:02 AM
(20-11-2016 04:44 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  There's probably a reason for that...

[Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

You know... conspiracy theories would probably fall into the realm of political science, making conspiracy theories a scientific endeavor. Which wouldn't that then by extension make conspiracy theories... scientific theories?

Cryptozoology is kinda a science, so I guess that means Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are also, by extension, scientific theories.
20-11-2016, 11:06 AM
(20-11-2016 04:44 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You know... conspiracy theories would probably fall into the realm of political science, making conspiracy theories a scientific endeavor. Which wouldn't that then by extension make conspiracy theories... scientific theories?

Doesn't matter what you call it, the Jews are behind it. All of it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-11-2016, 11:45 AM
(20-11-2016 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 04:44 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You know... conspiracy theories would probably fall into the realm of political science, making conspiracy theories a scientific endeavor. Which wouldn't that then by extension make conspiracy theories... scientific theories?

Doesn't matter what you call it, the Jews are behind it. All of it.

Please, even if that was meant as a joke stop, the jews are already unfairly judged by the actions of Israel.