Scientific proof that God is gay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 10:17 AM by cactus.)
Scientific proof that God is gay
Evidence A: This Renaissance-era depiction of Yahweh looking longingly into Adam's eyes, while reaching out to stroke the supple Anglo-Saxon skin of his naked body. I conclude that Michelangelo must have been onto something here.
[Image: mich5.jpg]

Evidence B:
All evidence suggests that Leonardo Davinci was having a secret love affair with his divine creator in the sky. His words here couldn't be any more clear.
Leo (The Lion) Davinci Wrote:For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Evidence 3: The rainbow. Need I say more? I mean, really, this is about as conclusive as it gets, folks. This is God's "sock on the door knob" so to speak. Science has confirmed it. Ever notice how the sky is usually still cloudy whenever a rainbow appears? That's because Yahweh doesn't want you sneaking a peek.
[Image: a768.gif?v11301bss2]

Evidence 4: God shows Moses his "burning bush."
"The original King James version Wrote:And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
In the International Standard Version, it translates more closely to "flaming bush," which lends further credence to the hypothesis.

If you atheists still aren't convinced, then you are clearly just mad at God (more commonly referred to as "the bridegroom," because of his gender fluidity. See Fig. 7 below), and probably a little jealous of his fabulous beard. I would encourage you to open your hearts, minds, souls, and bodies to let God enter you.

--------------------------------------------------
Appendix, Tables, figures, and References:
[Image: Our-bridegroom-is-coming.jpg]
Fig. 7

*References probably available upon request

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
21-08-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Scientific proof that God is gay
Like any good scientist, I am open to having my ideas further strengthened by additional evidence, so please peer-review my work by posting any more evidence that supports my conclusion. Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
21-08-2015, 10:13 AM
(21-08-2015 10:06 AM)cactus Wrote:  Like any good scientist, I am open to having my ideas further strengthened by additional evidence, so please peer-review my work by posting any more evidence that supports my conclusion. Thank you.

Unicorns - clearly God failed to tell them to get on the Ark because he was jealous of how fabulous they looked.

[Image: 174433d6-0f1e-4f3b-ba7a-1ddb843c38b9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
21-08-2015, 10:19 AM
WTT insult is given to "science," "proof," "God," and homosexuality. That's pretty impressive. Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-08-2015, 10:28 AM
(21-08-2015 10:13 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 10:06 AM)cactus Wrote:  Like any good scientist, I am open to having my ideas further strengthened by additional evidence, so please peer-review my work by posting any more evidence that supports my conclusion. Thank you.

Unicorns - clearly God failed to tell them to get on the Ark because he was jealous of how fabulous they looked.

[Image: 174433d6-0f1e-4f3b-ba7a-1ddb843c38b9.jpg]

I thought he brought them all up to heaven so he could have a magical unicorn party in heaven.

With glow sticks. Because they're cool.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
21-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Quote:So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;
Genesis 1:27

[Image: 585a6_ORIG-gay_unicorn_lol.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-08-2015, 11:03 AM
God is NOT gay!

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
24-08-2015, 07:19 PM
[Image: EVERYTIMEYOUSEEARAINBOWGODISHAVINGGAYSEX...height=320]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Damn, somebody's gettin' busy
[Image: rainbow-11.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
27-08-2015, 01:30 PM
What about all the women popes and other church leaders that he approves of.

Proof of something....maybe.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 1 user Likes stevec's post