Scientology Commercial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2011, 01:23 PM
RE: Scientology Commercial
You have to give the stewards of scientology credit from a profitability POV though. They are extremely good at parting fools from their money.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2011, 03:12 PM

Tongue RE: Scientology Commercial
(26-03-2011 10:23 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Eeeee!
*swims in circles, pushing the rubber duck along with his beak*
Yep, it's those little visuals... Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2011, 03:22 AM
I think it's all a big joke. Nobody can actually believe in THAT!?! Not even the most retarded of all can worship a sci-fi book about aliens. No, no, I can't accept that, that's just wrong in so many ways.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-03-2011, 01:09 PM
(30-03-2011 03:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think it's all a big joke. Nobody can actually believe in THAT!?! Not even the most retarded of all can worship a sci-fi book about aliens. No, no, I can't accept that, that's just wrong in so many ways.

Smile

There are people who believe in a flat Earth, the appropriately named "Flat Earth Society." If they can believe in a flat Earth then I am sure there are people who are of an intelligence level needed to believe in theton levels and aliens.

Evolve
31-03-2011, 01:09 AM
What?? Really?? Now that's just silly... I'm sure they are just satirical about that, some funny society. Flat earth? That's really worst than Scientology. I mean, how hard is it to look at the one picture from space and see the Earth?

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-03-2011, 04:43 AM
I must remind you the flat earth society was a satire. But there are people who believe the earth is flat, I saw something on the news a while back about some religious leader in the middle east who was trying to stir trouble by saying the "christian west" was lying to them.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
31-03-2011, 11:52 AM
(26-03-2011 01:59 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  I was on one of the social networking sites I frequent when I noticed an Ad near the nav bar, it was of course a scientology ad. It said "2 people? 20 people? 200 people? 200,000 people? do we need to keep going? ok how about 200,000,000. COULD 200,000,000 PEOPLE BE WRONG?! you decide..."

[Image: South_Park_Xenu.jpg]

Yeah, they could.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
31-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh my non-god xD I just saw a new one

"Every day... 1 person is sold into slavery!... Every day... 26 people learn THEIR human rights! In the Church of Scientology, join the most PROACTIVE human rights movement!
Find out at Scientology.org"

I'm starting to wonder if someones trolling me.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"