Scoffers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Scoffers
(11-11-2014 08:55 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 08:31 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  the depth of people's gullibility and stupidity will never cease to amaze me.

Dear Leader: "Guys! Good news! I know it looks like the prophesy failed, but I just had a private, non-verifiable revelation that said that the prophesy has been modified post hoc. So, when you think about it, it's like it never failed! Srsly!"

Parishioner #1: "Sounds legit. I know I feel better just blindly accepting this."

Rest of group: Yes Yes Yes

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 09:11 AM
(11-11-2014 12:37 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  Is this one of those forums where creationists get dislikes and atheists get likes? Look forward to hearing more judgmental slander. Your truly. The only one not personally attacking someone.

If you are actually here to enter intellectual discourse about Xtianity, or any other religion, moral theory, philosophical musings etc, then you are greatly welcomed. Start a serious thread, written in a serious manner, present your assertions, citations are always nice, and you will be surprised at the thoughtful, educated and insightful responses. Come into various threads spouting nonsense, and to no surprise you will receive derision and thoughtless backhands...get it?

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-11-2014, 09:13 AM
He is so precious isn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dat...tic_events

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-11-2014, 09:24 AM
(10-11-2014 11:10 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  But you are scoffing just like the prophecy said you would.

I predict someone will add another post in this thread after mine. So, when it happens, I expect you to be amazed at my prophecy or I'm going to have to call you a hypocrite.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-11-2014, 09:25 AM
(11-11-2014 09:24 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 11:10 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  But you are scoffing just like the prophecy said you would.

I predict someone will add another post in this thread after mine. So, when it happens, I expect you to be amazed at my prophecy or I'm going to have to call you a hypocrite.

Honestly.. you may be but I'm not prophetic... when I saw this awful thread of simply, placing a quote be created last night; I thought it would be ignored and trickled on away.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-11-2014, 09:55 AM
(11-11-2014 08:55 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Dear Leader: "Guys! Good news! I know it looks like the prophesy failed, but I just had a private, non-verifiable revelation that said that the prophesy has been modified post hoc. So, when you think about it, it's like it never failed! Srsly!"

Parishioner #1: "Sounds legit. I know I feel better just blindly accepting this."

That's exactly what Harold Camping did when his prediction failed to come true.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-11-2014, 10:14 AM
(11-11-2014 09:55 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 08:55 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Dear Leader: "Guys! Good news! I know it looks like the prophesy failed, but I just had a private, non-verifiable revelation that said that the prophesy has been modified post hoc. So, when you think about it, it's like it never failed! Srsly!"

That's exactly what Harold Camping did when his prediction failed to come true.

Several times over, IIRC.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
11-11-2014, 10:23 AM
and more sock puppets get banned, nicely done Stark

[Image: 2qk0c1t.png]

11-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry to take away your plaything guys. He was stinking up the place.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-11-2014, 10:25 AM
(11-11-2014 10:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Sorry to take away your plaything guys. He was stinking up the place.

You could make amends by posting a pretty picture in the Pot Thread. Just sayin'Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume