Scoffers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Scoffers
(10-11-2014 11:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What kind of prophecy was that? You guys make up a book with talking snakes and donkeys as fact yet find it a prophecy that you have scoffers? That is like saying harry potter is real and then say it is a prophecy to get laughed at because of it.
But you are scoffing just like the prophecy said you would.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 11:10 PM
(10-11-2014 11:06 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 11:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  The verses were written with the present day scoffers in mind. Had you told the authors of said verses we'd still be around today without any evidence of their claims, they would have scoffed!
It was written about the last days, actually. Still, you said exactly what the author said you would said. That's extremely ironic if you weren't doing it on purpose.

"F**k the Bible. Jesus didn't come 1,000 years ago, so he's not coming at all!"
"The Bible said you would say that. You need to realize that 1,000 years to us is like 1 day to God."

An hour ago I was telling my friend you would come here and make assertions about vague predictions.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-11-2014, 11:14 PM
(10-11-2014 10:10 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  Edit: And then Atheist come and start scoffing.... Laugh out load

Uh, dumbass - you came here. We didn't come to you to scoff. And I think the word is 'atheists'. Plural, no cap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-11-2014, 11:15 PM
(10-11-2014 11:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 11:06 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  It was written about the last days, actually. Still, you said exactly what the author said you would said. That's extremely ironic if you weren't doing it on purpose.

"F**k the Bible. Jesus didn't come 1,000 years ago, so he's not coming at all!"
"The Bible said you would say that. You need to realize that 1,000 years to us is like 1 day to God."

An hour ago I was telling my friend you would come here and make assertions about vague predictions.
Doesn't sound vague to me.

"In the last days there will be scoffers."

"They will walk after their lust."

"They will say, that because Jesus did not come a long time ago, he's not coming at all"

"They are ignorant of the creation, the layer of water that used to be over the Earth, and the flood."
10-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Ken Ham - is that you?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-11-2014, 11:17 PM
(10-11-2014 11:02 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  This was probably useless, as you're going to continue to prove to OP right, but I felt I should try at least once

Proverbs 26:11 NKJV Wrote:As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly.

OP seems to be fulfilling some bible verses of his own Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
10-11-2014, 11:18 PM
(10-11-2014 11:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ken Ham - is that you?
Well, I'm not Dr. Dino or Dr. Dino Jr.
10-11-2014, 11:18 PM
When you make wildly idiotic claims, it's a pretty safe bet that people will scoff at them.
Prophecy fail.
10-11-2014, 11:19 PM
(10-11-2014 11:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 11:02 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  This was probably useless, as you're going to continue to prove to OP right, but I felt I should try at least once

Proverbs 26:11 NKJV Wrote:As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly.

OP seems to be fulfilling some bible verses of his own Rolleyes
Erm... Doesn't a fool also say there is no God?
10-11-2014, 11:22 PM
(10-11-2014 11:15 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  "In the last days there will be scoffers."

"They will walk after their lust."

"They will say, that because Jesus did not come a long time ago, he's not coming at all"

"They are ignorant of the creation, the layer of water that used to be over the Earth, and the flood."

By what authority are these statements true? Please provide a reliable source. The folks around here don't much like non-credible sources.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta