Scoffers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Scoffers
(10-11-2014 10:10 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  "There shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

Edit: And then Atheist come and start scoffing.... Laugh out load

A little tip to you Atheist: If you either want to prove the Bible wrong, or prove we are not in the last days... DON'T MOCK THE BIBLE.

I totally agree, our FSM will smite the unbelievers when their time comes. Don't worry brother, we are safe in His noodly appendages.

May Pasta be upon You.

Ramen.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
11-11-2014, 12:31 AM
(11-11-2014 12:29 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:23 AM)Nintentacle Wrote:  But you're saying that based on the ignorance they said you would have!

No, based on the fact that they are stupid ideas!

It's simple, the authors knew they would be scoffed at for having stupid ideas, so they also wrote that people would scoff at them.

People scoffed at the stupid ideas, and you get to go "Ha! This shit is so true that the authors knew they would be scoffed at, which makes it true!".

No it doesn't. It just makes it a stupid idea.

I'm going to bed, you all have fun with this shit.
This is pretty ironic: You can't know for sure if you are not ignorant, according to Atheism.
Also, look at my signature: That's what you're doing.
11-11-2014, 12:34 AM
(11-11-2014 12:26 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:21 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  My bad I don't think you were talking to me. Lol

Dickhead.

Wink

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God.
(11-11-2014 12:31 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 10:10 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  "There shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

Edit: And then Atheist come and start scoffing.... Laugh out load

A little tip to you Atheist: If you either want to prove the Bible wrong, or prove we are not in the last days... DON'T MOCK THE BIBLE.

I totally agree, our FSM will smite the unbelievers when their time comes. Don't worry brother, we are safe in His noodly appendages.

May Pasta be upon You.

Ramen.
A green moon is a better example than a spaghetti monster (I lowercased spaghetti and monster! Tongue)
Mabus?
11-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Is this one of those forums where creationists get dislikes and atheists get likes? Look forward to hearing more judgmental slander. Your truly. The only one not personally attacking someone.

11-11-2014, 12:37 AM
(11-11-2014 12:34 AM)Nintentacle Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:31 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I totally agree, our FSM will smite the unbelievers when their time comes. Don't worry brother, we are safe in His noodly appendages.

May Pasta be upon You.

Ramen.
A green moon is a better example than a spaghetti monster (I lowercased spaghetti and monster! Tongue)

Do not mock the Flying Spaghetti Monster (pasta be upon him), brother. He is the one true God, I thought you understood?? Just look to the stars and planets, do they not look like meatballs??

Pasta upon you.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
11-11-2014, 12:39 AM
(11-11-2014 12:37 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  Is this one of those forums where creationists get dislikes and atheists get likes? Look forward to hearing more judgmental slander. Your truly. The only one not personally attacking someone.

One of our old admins is a Christian, with over 100 green rep. Check out KingsChosen.

*Edit: Added link

Atir aissom atir imon
11-11-2014, 12:41 AM
(11-11-2014 12:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:37 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  Is this one of those forums where creationists get dislikes and atheists get likes? Look forward to hearing more judgmental slander. Your truly. The only one not personally attacking someone.

One of our old admins is a Christian, with over 100 green rep. Check out KingsChosen.

I honestly havnt attacked atheists. I saw someone's post listing of how dumb Christianity was so I nicely defended the points he attacked. From there I was labeled as a preacher, called a fucking putz, and a duck head. I urge you to read my replies if you feel I was offensive anyways then I will be quick to apologize. However I havnt even had a good discussion, all points were ignored and in return was told to shut up.

11-11-2014, 12:44 AM
(11-11-2014 12:41 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  One of our old admins is a Christian, with over 100 green rep. Check out KingsChosen.

I honestly havnt attacked atheists. I saw someone's post listing of how dumb Christianity was so I nicely defended the points he attacked. From there I was labeled as a preacher, called a fucking putz, and a duck head. I urge you to read my replies if you feel I was offensive anyways then I will be quick to apologize. However I havnt even had a good discussion, all points were ignored and in return was told to shut up.

You're defending a troll, if you have sincere intentions then I'd advise you stay away from this thread and start your own.

*Edit*
If you want a discussion feel free to talk to me or many of our other members like goodwithoutgod. I have no problem discussing as long as you listen and do not preach.

Atir aissom atir imon