Scoffers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Scoffers
(11-11-2014 12:44 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:41 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  I honestly havnt attacked atheists. I saw someone's post listing of how dumb Christianity was so I nicely defended the points he attacked. From there I was labeled as a preacher, called a fucking putz, and a duck head. I urge you to read my replies if you feel I was offensive anyways then I will be quick to apologize. However I havnt even had a good discussion, all points were ignored and in return was told to shut up.

You're defending a troll, if you have sincere intentions then I'd advise you stay away from this thread and start your own.

*Edit*
If you want a discussion feel free to talk to me or many of our other members like goodwithoutgod. I have no problem discussing as long as you listen and do not preach.

Not once did I even mention nintentacle. I don't associate myself with Christians who defend something they know nothing about. And the likeness goes to anyone under any topic. And I don't associate as in talk to. I mean I don't consider those people viable sources. I consider them bad witnesses of what creationists stand for. And that's how we get our bad rep. I appreciate taking the time to say what you've said. And I'm down to listen if you down to listen to what I have to say without resorting to name calling. Which is more animalistic then animals themselves.

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 01:02 AM
(11-11-2014 12:53 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:44 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You're defending a troll, if you have sincere intentions then I'd advise you stay away from this thread and start your own.

*Edit*
If you want a discussion feel free to talk to me or many of our other members like goodwithoutgod. I have no problem discussing as long as you listen and do not preach.

Not once did I even mention nintentacle. I don't associate myself with Christians who defend something they know nothing about. And the likeness goes to anyone under any topic. And I don't associate as in talk to. I mean I don't consider those people viable sources. I consider them bad witnesses of what creationists stand for. And that's how we get our bad rep. I appreciate taking the time to say what you've said. And I'm down to listen if you down to listen to what I have to say without resorting to name calling. Which is more animalistic then animals themselves.

I haven't bothered to read the mid section responses, but in all honesty, it's probably a great example of friendly fire. Just stay out of troll threads bud.

I mock preachers and holier than thou attitudes (examples above). I'll listen, and attempt to understand, but I make no promises to accept.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
11-11-2014, 02:06 AM
(10-11-2014 10:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 10:54 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  Hey guys, you're scoffing right now! Maybe you guys should try proving the Bible wrong, and stop scoffing. Wink

The bible proves itself wrong.
It actually goes through a problem.

Instead of verse - Interpretation - to verse - Interpretation - No contradictions, many times it goes from Verse - Misinterpretation - Verse - Misinterpretation - Supposed Contradiction.
11-11-2014, 02:13 AM
^So how do you interpret what the bible is really saying? And even then; if there are parts of the bible that are ambigious, it's obviously not infalable or perfect as it can be interpreted incorrectly.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
11-11-2014, 04:05 AM
(11-11-2014 02:06 AM)Nintentacle Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 10:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  The bible proves itself wrong.
It actually goes through a problem.

Instead of verse - Interpretation - to verse - Interpretation - No contradictions, many times it goes from Verse - Misinterpretation - Verse - Misinterpretation - Supposed Contradiction.

If there are parts of the bible that are meant to be interpreted, what exactly makes your interpretation more accurate than mine.
Faith?
Your vast knowledge of all things devine?
Your tendencies to believe in fairytales?
11-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Fucking trolls are like the hell hound from Hell Boy...every one that falls, two shall rise.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
11-11-2014, 05:18 AM
I make it a rule not to argue with people who suffered Oxygen starvation at birth, no matter how annoying they are.
11-11-2014, 05:44 AM
I'm gonnaake a prophesy, watch!

In the end times the rain shall fall and the houses shall freeze, the the people will be cold and cry out. And at the same time other people will endure scorching heat of deep summer.

Honestly bible prophesies like "some people won't believe you" aren't that impressive. Especially since it also prophesies that there will be lunar eclipses. Been happening for billions of years, that, not really a surprise anymore.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
11-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Really dumb, the bible states that those that were alive back then were going to be raptured WITHIN THEIR LIFETIMES. Paul created his propagandist mystery cult and was totally wrong about his predictions about Christ coming back. He was aware in his lifetime of the scorn he was getting from making loopy predictions that didn't come true.
He was writing of the times in which he lived, he had no expectation that after almost 2000 years, long after he was dead, that there would be no second coming.

Besides that, there is no way you can claim the truth even within the confines of the Christian cult as there are over 40,000 denominations and 208 different ways to be saved.
So if you say you have it figured out, you simply don't.

The promise of Jesus coming soon is a powerful psychologically manipulative tool the Christian cult uses to scare people, second only to its hell nonsense.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
11-11-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 07:45 AM by Full Circle.)
(11-11-2014 12:14 AM)FearKnowledge Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 12:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Poor baby.

You are not welcome. You are free to discuss whatever you like, but preaching is not something any of us enjoy so you will get... more robust responses than you're probably used to. Don't like it? Tough.

So basically talking good or backing up religion is preaching? Robust responses? How about non intelligent slander upon a religion without even debating the points I'm trying to make? Your ignorance is too high for me. I'll make sure to ignore everything you say like you have done to me.

You come to preach and spam without any attempt at discussion.

You are predictable, boring, deluded, insincere, brainwashed and worst of all unoriginal and as for that last one there is no forgiveness. Being unoriginal is the 8th deadly sin and you will burn in hell for it.

Go be boring and unoriginal somewhere else.

Scriptures, n.: The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based. ~
Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post