Scooby doo is atheist propaganda!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 06:12 PM by Shadow Fox.)
Scooby doo is atheist propaganda!
lol. I just had to share this with all of you.

Scooby Doo is drugs and the dangerous belief in evolution and homosexuality and a product of Satan and his minions the Illuminati and all the other things the church hates lol.

The Satire in this is hilarious and I just had to share it lol.
Scooby Doo

*edit*
on a side note, I do think Scooby Doo does in a small way teach us values against religion. That every time that you think you see some scary ghost or supernatural creature trying to scare you, it is always just some guy wearing a mask.

In other words, all those scary demons and ghosts the church tries to scare people with is just the preacher wearing a mask of lies.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
18-01-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Scooby doo is atheist propaganda!
One thing I like about Scooby Doo is Velma. Angel

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
18-01-2015, 06:44 PM
(18-01-2015 06:27 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  One thing I like about Scooby Doo is Velma. Angel

Hot librarian fetish eh? Me too!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
18-01-2015, 06:55 PM
^Damn straight.
(18-01-2015 06:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  on a side note, I do think Scooby Doo does in a small way teach us values against religion. That every time that you think you see some scary ghost or supernatural creature trying to scare you, it is always just some guy wearing a mask.

In other words, all those scary demons and ghosts the church tries to scare people with is just the preacher wearing a mask of lies.

Except when it totally is a supernatural thing. Like witches, the universal movie monsters and samurai ghosts.
Also: The live action movies, that solo show where Shaggy inherits a mansion and Scooby gains magic powers with which to fight mad scientists and miscellaneous monsters and the crossover specials from the original series. (I also vaguely remember one of the seventies specials including an appearance from actual aliens. Did that happen or was it some kind of sugar induced fugue state?)

I think we can agree that shit can be fucked.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
18-01-2015, 07:40 PM
From this Wiki - LINK WIKI

Episode 1 - "Beware the Beast from Below"

Episode 52 (last) - "The gang and original Mystery Incorporated stand before the Evil Entity. The Entity grabs Scooby-Doo, and mentions that he must die and be reborn as a vessel for its darkness. Scooby breaks free, but Pericles volunteers to be possessed by the being, to which the Entity agrees. Professor Pericles believes he has gained ultimate power (due to his growth in size and appearance), but the Evil Entity kills Pericles and mutates his body into a squid-like monster. The Entity then assumes control of the Kriegstaffelbots and summons other evil Anunnaki, who proceed to offer the townspeople for the Entity to consume. When Scooby destroys the sarcophagus, a vortex opens and sucks in and destroys the Entity, his minions, and much of the rest of Crystal Cove, except for the gang, then explodes. The gang find themselves in a new version of Crystal Cove and Earth itself."

Who owns the media? Because the Jews don't even know their own story, they are telling it in all the media you watch without a clue. The Spirit encodes it into everything. Yahweh (Ego of Man) is the beast below (Adam). Satan is the accuser. In the last episode, the story of rebirth for the Son of God is then told. The mind (Ego) incorporates into Joshua / Yeshau. It is then overcome.

Zachariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

5 So I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” They put a clean turban on his head and dressed him while the Messenger of Yahweh was standing there.

What happens next? Yahweh then enters the seed planted into Mary, that of Adam's other side. Eve was the female refined below. Adam was the Yahweh of scriptures (Ego) of mankind. When the image of God (both male and female) was then joined again (Eve/Adam), the beast is overcome (Ego) on the cross.

I have been here sharing a secret that is held by few. You have not listened. Yahweh is who the article judges by judging the story itself as false. Scooby is a retelling of their own story, and they do not realize it. Why? The same reason Christians don't see it. Yahweh / Adam / Satan / Beast to overcome is our mind of rulership (Ego). This is the universal message of all mankind, found in all of our media, songs, art, books and even the letters themselves. I have also showed this. God gives you proof in EVERYTHING.

Scooby is the hero. With all man's flaws and sins, God loves us. This is the point of seeing Yahweh as the Ego and not your threat. You make a mistake. God is the mind of us all. Righteousness is not our lack of sin. It's our potential by faith. God simply want us to overcome ourselves. It's in ALL stories universally. Superman? Forrest Gump? Name it. It's there.

If you would like more, I can show you in most any song. How about this one? Anyone want to know the hidden information here?

18-01-2015, 07:49 PM
(18-01-2015 07:40 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  

Nat King Cole did a cover of All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth? Awesome.

(18-01-2015 07:40 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  If you would like more, I can show you in most any song. How about this one? Anyone want to know the hidden information here?

[Image: 27f6cb84a1b6bfbe17c47ce146d7e127ae307a1f...0d0e1f.jpg]

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
18-01-2015, 07:49 PM
(18-01-2015 06:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  lol. I just had to share this with all of you.

Scooby Doo is drugs and the dangerous belief in evolution and homosexuality and a product of Satan and his minions the Illuminati and all the other things the church hates lol.

The Satire in this is hilarious and I just had to share it lol.
Scooby Doo

*edit*
on a side note, I do think Scooby Doo does in a small way teach us values against religion. That every time that you think you see some scary ghost or supernatural creature trying to scare you, it is always just some guy wearing a mask.

I think better of that cartoon now, but back then I hated it. I don't watch it now either, but I do have an adult understanding of the core message about skepticism. Very good concept to teach kids.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2015, 07:50 PM
One more thing. Scooby is a Dog.

God in the image you watch. What does a mirror do be do be do? God is all of us. Judge not or you are judging self, which is what we ALL are. Love others, YES. God is the first other to love.
18-01-2015, 08:35 PM
(18-01-2015 07:50 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  One more thing. Scooby is a Dog.

God in the image you watch. What does a mirror do be do be do? God is all of us. Judge not or you are judging self, which is what we ALL are. Love others, YES. God is the first other to love.

Since you see god in everything, what do you see in this photo......in the guy in the background, the stalagmite and the prop in Kirk's hand?

It's god! And god's a big dick.

Geesh!

[Image: shatnerpenis.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Ok, now I need a Scooby snack and maybe a librarian

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results