Scooby doo is atheist propaganda!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Scooby doo is atheist propaganda!
(18-01-2015 09:35 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  A guy in a mask is what they always were. In other words a lie. Just like every other supernatural claim.

Also @alphabet

http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovat...mirror.htm

http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovat...mirror.htm

Mirrors....Bitch! No god or mystery about them.

Look close.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

You are the Son of God. So am I. We, who are many, are one loaf (1 Cor 10). Denying God is denying the one behind the image. Know theyself, then overcome by loving others. Again, God is one of the others to love.

Look in the mirror. Is the image (EGO) in the mirror you, or your reflection? If you know the difference between the real and the image, then realize where the hidden God is that you are denying. Where are you by reflection of the verses above?

A person's image is their ego, or the way they see themselves.

My god you are insufferable. lol!

When you look in the mirror you are looking at what is directly in front of the mirror which means what you are looking at is yourself. There is no hidden meaning or god or anything that has to do with the supernatural. We know how mirrors work, why they work,why the why the why they work.

Now onto your bible quotes.

That bible verse is just like the rest of the bible, it is one big long circular argument that it asserts itself as being true with the evidence that it says its true.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 12:32 AM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2015, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 05:20 AM by Ace.)
scooby doo videos

Yes thats right, it was me who was trying to make a post that was bigger than what the forum rules permit Yes
\/
\/
[Image: kBs-scooby-doo-would.jpg]

TongueBig Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
20-01-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2015 05:01 PM by dirtstar.)
Quote:Scooby always has an insatiable appetite, one of the primary symptoms of marijuana addiction. The CDC reports that since the 1960s, America has seen an 84% increase in teenaged obese population. The obesity rates increase most dramatically in demographics that have access to a television where Scooby Doo airs in syndication.

Zoinks! Huh

A lot of shit can be picked on in this article/filth but I'll go with the above just because.
I guess when people have an agenda they really do just start making shit up. Seems convenient to try and roll (no pun intended) teenage obesity into a marijuana issue and the culprit is that fucking Scooby Doo of course! Consider

While we are considering teenage illegal activities resulting in obesity, it wouldn't have anything to do with the 200+ calories per beer ratio your body ingests over the weekend or anything because obese statistics start first with illegal marijuana use and Scooby Doo cartoons not the legal beer you can find someone to buy you in any convenient store nearby.

Oh and in case you forgot that there's a beer option for this weekends teen (pregnancy) ,<-- oops! party?

Just walk down the street and notice the suggestions for beer almost anywhere you look and via commercial on any tv channel you might be watching. By the way how many beers did you drink on any given weekend illegally of course? Sometimes that number for me was more than 10 beers. So 2000 calories in one night... that might be an issue in regards to obesity IF anyone actually really cared.
21-01-2015, 06:36 AM
(20-01-2015 04:56 PM)dirtstar Wrote:  
Quote:Scooby always has an insatiable appetite, one of the primary symptoms of marijuana addiction. The CDC reports that since the 1960s, America has seen an 84% increase in teenaged obese population. The obesity rates increase most dramatically in demographics that have access to a television where Scooby Doo airs in syndication.

Zoinks! Huh

A lot of shit can be picked on in this article/filth but I'll go with the above just because.
I guess when people have an agenda they really do just start making shit up. Seems convenient to try and roll (no pun intended) teenage obesity into a marijuana issue and the culprit is that fucking Scooby Doo of course! Consider

While we are considering teenage illegal activities resulting in obesity, it wouldn't have anything to do with the 200+ calories per beer ratio your body ingests over the weekend or anything because obese statistics start first with illegal marijuana use and Scooby Doo cartoons not the legal beer you can find someone to buy you in any convenient store nearby.

Oh and in case you forgot that there's a beer option for this weekends teen (pregnancy) ,<-- oops! party?

Just walk down the street and notice the suggestions for beer almost anywhere you look and via commercial on any tv channel you might be watching. By the way how many beers did you drink on any given weekend illegally of course? Sometimes that number for me was more than 10 beers. So 2000 calories in one night... that might be an issue in regards to obesity IF anyone actually really cared.

isn't obesity a common thing inside the bible belt ?

is there anything these people accuse us off that they aren't already guilty of doing since forever
the tendency for projection is strong in these people it seems
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
21-01-2015, 07:35 AM
(18-01-2015 06:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  *edit*
on a side note, I do think Scooby Doo does in a small way teach us values against religion. That every time that you think you see some scary ghost or supernatural creature trying to scare you, it is always just some guy wearing a mask.

This was where I thought you were going with this based on the thread title.

On a side note, I should be happy that my six-year-old loves the hell out of that show, right now.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post