Scrambled eggs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Scrambled eggs
What is the best means to cook scrambled eggs?

Crack the eggs in, or whisk them prior?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: Scrambled eggs
I pre-whisk. I like a little cream in my scrambled eggs to make them a little more fluffy, plus I usually add cheese too.

I heat my pan with some butter and garlic. Once the garlic is nicely browned, I pour my egg mixture over the garlic. Best eggs ever.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
24-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Now I want breakfast.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Scrambled eggs
Me too. I think I'll fix some Stark Eggs right now!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Drooling From now on, I shall forever cook eggs with butter and garlic.

Of course, I'm rarely content to use someone else's recipe without tweaking, so I added my usual pinch of curry powder, some ham chunks and grated pepper jack cheese. All topped with a sprinkling of Tapatio. Merry Frakin' Christmas to me!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
24-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, per-whisk with a drop of milk or cream! Best ever, perfect texture. Also, don't cook that on high, ruins everything.
24-12-2012, 10:54 AM
(24-12-2012 10:28 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yes, per-whisk with a drop of milk or cream! Best ever, perfect texture. Also, don't cook that on high, ruins everything.

Heat control is key!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
24-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes, I often ruin food by being impatient and over heating my pan. I still eat it, but with a frown. However with all the time I saved preparing my meals I have so much extra time for activities.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Scrambled eggs
(24-12-2012 01:09 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes, I often ruin food by being impatient and over heating my pan. I still eat it, but with a frown. However with all the time I saved preparing my meals I have so much extra time for activities.

Since when do you participate in activities?

28-12-2012, 12:38 AM
(24-12-2012 01:09 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes, I often ruin food by being impatient and over heating my pan. I still eat it, but with a frown. However with all the time I saved preparing my meals I have so much extra time for activities.
Ever wonder why your frying pans are warped? You'll save money on frying pans if you stop over heating them. And you know what they say about a penny saved, right?

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]