Scrambled eggs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Scrambled eggs
I break them into a plastic bowl, scramble them with a fork, mix in green peppers and onions (and sometimes leftover meat), microwave them, and eat them with salsa and hot sauce.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FlyingPizzaMonster's post
05-01-2013, 03:46 PM
(05-01-2013 02:32 PM)FlyingPizzaMonster Wrote:  I break them into a plastic bowl, scramble them with a fork, mix in green peppers and onions (and sometimes leftover meat), microwave them, and eat them with salsa and hot sauce.

That'll work.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
10-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Mmm... after I scramble and plate my chunky heap of bird ova, I like a few spots of my favorite Yucatan Sunshine habanero sauce. Then, there's no doubt I'm alive. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend... who figured it out. As can you.
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
I whisk mine with half and half, the add garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Then I add a little canola oil to the skillet and scramble with spinach and shredded mexican cheese blend when the oil gets hot enough.

Made some for hubby this morning, and now he doesn't want scrambled eggs any other way!

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
30-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Three eggs and a dash of milk in a pan, whisk then heat until the eggs are ready, then throw in a tin of tuna fish and mix well.

That's what I eat before I go hill walking, or for a 50km cycle. I have energy the whole day.
17-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Olive oil instead of corn oil. Whisk & cook a little, throw in the shredded cheddar, cook more until done. Have some Vienna sausages cut up & waiting. Mix eggs, cheese, sausages, mustard, & honey BBQ sauce, all together; BOOM
"Breakfast of Champions" I finished a bowl just a few minutes ago Big Grin

17-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Scrambled all the way!

17-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Pre stirred
milk,Peppers,tomato,meat,cheese and salt,3 eggs. Gets me up in the morning. The more pepper,the better

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
17-08-2013, 03:51 PM
We have a bunch of new hens that just started laying. That means a whole bunch of peewee eggs that we can't really sell. So eggs have been on the menu big time lately. My new discovery? Coconut oil. A drop mixed in, as well as using it to fry the garlic in, instead of butter. Awesome.

PS Had to make sure my 5000th post was on the topic of food! Thumbsup

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Seeing the title "Scrambled Eggs" helped me decide that supper tonight will consist of breakfast food!

Thinking hash browns, bacon, scrambled eggs, and bisquits....yum...Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. - JF