Screen junkies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Screen junkies
(20-10-2015 06:53 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 06:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am 51. So what designation do you give my generation?

You overlap Tongue Oldest of the baby boomers or youngest of Generation X.

Never had a baby, that I know of. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2015, 07:12 AM
(20-10-2015 06:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 06:53 AM)yakherder Wrote:  You overlap Tongue Oldest of the baby boomers or youngest of Generation X.

Never had a baby, that I know of. Big Grin

The baby boomer generation is the one that came as a result of all the fucking that went on immediately upon the closing of World War II, and the resulting massive population growth. Thus, not having had kids doesn't necessarily rule you out Smile I guess it would technically be more a matter of whether or not your parents were part of the Greatest Generation (the ones primarily fighting in WWII) or the Silent Generation (born before 1945 but generally not quite old enough to fight in WWII), or were a part of the Baby Boomer generation themselves (in or after 1945), as Generation X is supposed to be the children of the boomers.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-10-2015, 04:17 PM
(20-10-2015 02:21 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I`m subscribed to them for a while now and CinemaSins too.

That's cool. Thanks.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-10-2015, 05:25 AM
Yes. They are awesome. Cinema Sins is also another great channel.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac