Scribblenauts Remix
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Scribblenauts Remix
I think this game is just the bees knees.

There isn't much to it, but for a buck how can I complain?

It's the IOS version, not the DS version.

I don't know the difference between the two other than controls obviously, because I don't nor will I ever own a DS. But to start with you are given 5 levels with 10 stages each. So that's essentially 50 levels. They are really easy and quick, but offer much enjoyment as each objective can literally be done hundreds of different and often hilarious ways.
Other than that you have the opening stages called the playground. You get three "sets" to play in, and here you can do whatever you want. I spend most of my time there, just fucking around and making stuff kill other stuff.

For those that don't know, this is what the game is.

You are given objectives, really simple, like help the astronaut across the shark infested lake. And you accomplish these goals by using your imagination and typing. See you have a notebook that allows almost whatever you type to become real.
They have a massive dictionary, and allow words to link so.. Also some things can be attached to other things. I passed the mission like this by first creating a giant shark to eat the other shark and then I just gave the guy wings. He flew. It was great.

The heart of the game is it's emphasis on imagination and pure child like joy, but I'm demented to I keep trying to find ways to get things to kill themselves.
I typed in suicidal guy and then gave him a sword.... voila.

If you have an IOS device, get this for fun. It's only a buck. If you just can't spare a buck but have a DS emulator... make it so. Or if you have a DS for some unknown reason, you could probably get the game for under ten bucks by now.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply