Scrolling through my news feed when....
I saw this nice news story:
http://joeforamerica.com/2013/12/noahs-a...g-us-dark/

The first sentence may be my favorite lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nbberm2's post
07-06-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Scrolling through my news feed when....
Jesus Fucking Christ. Joe The Plumber turned out to be a pretty shitty plumber so instead he decided to go all Alex Jones and shit and shit and milk it for all it's worth. Jesus Fucking Christ.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Ok I didn't read the whole article because: Facepalm
But that first sentence really is just... So fantastic Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-06-2014, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 09:59 PM by Smercury44.)
(07-06-2014 09:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ. Joe The Plumber turned out to be a pretty shitty plumber so instead he decided to go all Alex Jones and shit and shit and milk it for all it's worth. Jesus Fucking Christ.

You see his little tag line? "It's not about right and left, it's bout right and wrong" Rolleyes o rly??? Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Lolz. That was pretty horrible. I pretty much ignore the "news feed" on my personal Facebook; the one on my Gwynnies page is fulla Gwynnies and stoopyvamps... Much more better! Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Didn't read it but I've seen that picture before.
It's formed by a quick torrential downpour flash flood sort of thing.
A large chuck of rock breaks off the side (due to the water) and it's shaped into that boat shape by the flow of the water. The whole process is quick, like couple minutes.
Than it hardens and you get what you see in the picture.

I suppose the good thing about it is that has given the nearby residents a source of income via tourism. Even if it's religious bullshit, you can't really turn your nose up at a developing region gaining a constant income like tourism.

#daytimetv
07-06-2014, 11:47 PM
That first sentence just sorta sets the tone doesn't it? I knew it was going to be good once I read that